Congrats to Luke Green on Brunswick Sponsorship

Gutter rat

After a great 8th place qualifying and 220 average against the countries best adult bowlers Luke has accepted sponsorship from Brunswick .Good one mate.

Well done Luke Congrats... i am sure it will work well for you as you will work well for them...Once again well done mate

Hey Luke Congrats mate on the sponorship hope it goes well and ur joining a good team congrats and welcome to the team hope i'm still on the team next year with ya mate.

Chris

PS Matt says congrats aswell.

A HUGE Congratulations to you, Luke. You've got a big future ahead of you, and it's good to see such a talented bowler get the sponsorship.

Keep up the good work.

Bubye

Rowey :p

Thats is fantastic news mate!!!

Great bloke, well deserved.

Keep up the great bowling tiger.

a huge congrats to luke, you have bowled so well through the year the sponsership was well deserved. keep up the awesome bowling.

from kara, matt and jodees.

haha

congratulations Luke!! you really deserve it!! hopefully everything runs smoothly!!

<3 Melly xox

Hey Luke!

Congrats on the sponsorship! I wish you all the best with Brunswick & I'll cya in January so we can party & celebrate! ... :D Remember to bring your dancing shoes ... ;)

Roxy .... :cool:

Hey Luke,

Well done mate, you've worked hard and you deserve the rewards. Keep up the good bowling and we're very proud of you!!!!

You have a very bright and rewarding future ahead of you. Brunswick has made a good choice as they'll have a loyal, well natured and positive team member on their side!

Enough of the sappy stuff anyway, way to go and we'll have to have a celebratory drink next time we see you.

Cheers
Brad, Rachel, Shontay and Khynan :D

Back
Top Bottom