Classic moments 4 EVERYONE

S

sir_ibanez

Ok I'm sorry to have started so much shi* with everyone, if anyone can remember anything stupid i have sed then please ur more then welcome to post it. if that makes u's feel better. i know the damage is done but its too late now.

Hey Peeps,

I can back up all of what Brad has sed, it is true and very hilarious

GL&HS

Da Cowman

HAHAHAHHAHA BEN MAN U R A DORK DUDE, NO OFFENCE BUT BRAD WAS RIGHT THERE
CIAO PEEPS

hey every1..

sorry to say ben, but i'd have to agree with him on that one, you do say some pretty stupid things sometimes!!!

later..
Haylz ~xoxox~
icon_rolleyes.gif

hey...

i know this isn't on the subject... but i was just wondering who you are JYNX... coz you say your from shellharbour, but none of us from down there know who you are..
icon_confused.gif

seeya
Hayli xoxox

just to remind you aboot ledgends scratch how in the meeting ben spoke up above everyone else saying QUOTE" ona serious note dont sandbag cause its dumb and cheating"

Too bad for ben that it was a SCRATCH league!!

also a car was passing by with a sports exhaust as it screemed by ben was dissapointed then said that the turbo didnt work smart call ben

Keep up the good work Benny.

PS your hairs on fire

hi BEN...

hey i know i say sum pretty stupid things!! and i've got no shame in it, like you sed every1 says stupid things!! i'm not the only one to agree!
when ppl say stupid things, you normally just laugh at it with every1 else, and then it's all forgotten, but if you try to cover it up and make a big thing out of it, then ppl remember it!!
just think about that ok??

bye

im with hayli on that one,
shes right ben laugh with us and more ones that others say be added one that u didnt say same to everyone out there, if u know anyone thats has sed some stupid things then lets us know.

GL&HS

Later Da Cowman

im with hayli on that one,
shes right ben laugh with us and more ones that others say be added one that u didnt say same to everyone out there, if u know anyone thats has sed some stupid things then lets us know.
icon_smile.gif

GL&HS

Later Da Cowman

U guys crack me up!!!!

Hey Ben dont take offence to it its just some funny **** but u gotta admit there pretty funny!!!

See use all at legends.

Later - Macca

P.S. I bet Haylz and Cow could talk themselves outa anythin!!!!!

dude don't worry bout it we all say dumb shi*........

why worry bout all these losers!!!

Hey Ben, Sofia (the ultimate STEER of them all) is right and to add to that just remember what goes around comes around.
take it easy
slats

Hey Everyone,

Ok This Subject was not meant for bens funny comments and bens only. yes i agree we all say stupid stuff and there is nothing we can do about it. Look at what Nobbsei did at the training camp made a fool outta himself and he did he care?? no. this is what this topic is for, people to tell others some funny comments. No more No less. now come on peeps think about.

Later Da Cowman

Ok, Ben man you gotta learn not to take things to heart, it was intended as a joke as they where classics at the time, little did I know this would start shi* with everyone, even you were laughing when we paid you out about them b4 so let everyone have a laugh with it then it'll be forgotten in a few days. Make the best of the next few days while ur staying with kylie hahahahaha
icon_biggrin.gif
, everyone take it easy and i'll cathch u's all later

hmmm..... i dunno.. this is a joke... but its been posted on a NATIONAL forum that can be viewed by any1 around the WORLD, under the heading 'ben (rednuts) classic moments' sure we all say dumb crap all the time but 2 go n post it on here is sorta crossin the line.
have your fun sure but dont go embarrass the poor bloke with this crap...

sorry if u all disagree but from an outsiders point of view i can understand y ben dont seem 2 happy bout it. but dont worry ben, slats n matty said it perfectly!

bye.

(and who is ben anyway??)

Back
Top Bottom