Cheap Pop- FoXi

Hey James,
I watched you bowl at Brunswick youth last year and at first I must admit I was a little shocked.. "THAT GUYS BOWLING OFF THE WRONG FOOT!" :confused:
But after your performance that weekend, making the cut and the way you bowled on the second day, I know I thought that you were an awesome bowler and definately a role model to those who may be in the same situation as you are.
By the way.. Don't give this guy any slack, coz if you do you'll be eating his dust!!!
Alicia

hey,
I know u may think he is a nice guy and all, but im not one for praising cheaters... I understand he has a disablility but that does not make up for the advantage seeking opportunities he tried to aquire through the use of paper and pen.....Dont we all wish we could change scores from time to time....
later,

Sometimes marc we gotta let things go he has reliesed his mistake and i think he is ashamed of it but u dont have to keep reminding him off it.
Dude i dont really like the guy that much for wat he did but still its in the past.

I have regretted that action I took for the last 3-4 years Marc, I dont want to get in a mud slinging match, but I just wish some people would let it go. You wouldnt understand why I did what I did, not that I'm making excuses. Let the past be just that, the past

I cheated yes. I admit and I made a apology to the team, I thank greg sawyer for the work he did in convincing the TBA to allow me to play sheild.

maybe I should make an apology to the sport and the country and serve a self imposed ban..... maybe that will help you build a bridge.

If I'm defined by that action by people that is their choice, but its no skin off my back.

James Sitters

Hey James ...
I didn't mean "cut him slack" in a bad way ... I was actually gettin a little pissed off coz the ppl on ballreviews.com were bagging the way Australians bowl. & in all honesty, everyone was impressed with ur performance last yr @ Brunswick Yth Cup. That was the 1st time my bro & I saw u bowl ... & man ... u did really well! So my hat goes off 2 u. Some ppl may not do the "traditional" bowling style ... but hey ... if u can put up the scores ... doesn't matter if u have a hop, skip & a jump in ur approach. Just keep doin what ya doin coz everyone loves ya work ... !

Back
Top Bottom