Brands

tonx

what is your preferred brand and if you have been converted ever; from one brand to another

I have recently been converted to storm, from religiously bowling with ebonite pretty much since i started bowling.

Storm and columbia for me now!!!

Have bowled with Columbia all my life. Never had a problem with them. Though lately I've added Hammer to my bag as "The Deal" would be very close to the best ball I've ever had --- that and the Columbia Wicked :D:D:D

well ive always liked hammer, but from some good advice from people i tryed brunswick and i love there gear, have had some ebonite gear but wasnt to impresed with it. and i have one a lane 1 urauim i guess its alrite

HAMMER _ all the way. I've tried Storm & they were pretty good for a short while but seem to lose their reaction quickly.
HAMMER are THE best!!

i was 100% Ebonite but then i tried a storm...didnt like it and im still trying to get rid of it...now im converting to hammer...but hey i still love ebonite that will always b my favourite

for me ive been a brunswick girl all the way but i would have to say im liking storm as well so i think ill stick to going for both brands as they work for me

for me ive been a brunswick girl all the way but i would have to say im liking storm as well so i think ill stick to going for both brands as they work for me

Storm all the way baby YEAH!!
Ive had a few people say "Try this.." and hand me a complete hunk of junk...and me hand it back and say "Storm!"

Storms the best forget the rest!! HAHA!!

JeN_JeN said:
Storm all the way baby YEAH!!
Ive had a few people say "Try this.." and hand me a complete hunk of junk...and me hand it back and say "Storm!"

Storms the best forget the rest!! HAHA!!
This coming from a girl with a Columbia spare ball. :lol: STORM! TRACK! :p

damn i havent tried bowling with a storm ball wats its like compared to ebonite? i hav an ebonite ball obviously :roll:

storm sounds fairly good i hav a friend called thai at school who bowls ill ask him tomorrow if he uses one

so is storm your only type of ball

Back
Top Bottom