Bow land Salisubury's first 300! Sorry, Bowland....

ms

is retired...
I would just like to say a big CONGRATULATIONS to LEE HUTCHISON for throwing the first 300 at Bowland Salisbury tonight!

I bet the Management and Staff of the Centre didnt think a 300 could be bowled the night of the first days trading! Hahahaha Funny stuff though!!

Well done Lee, you deserve it!

Best wishes
Martina

:D Hey Lee Well done to you well deserved!! :D

Congratulations

from all the Billing Clan - Me, Ben , Caleb and Aimee :D

Hey, Congrats Lee on your 300

Good to see you still carrying the form from under 23's last month.

Hopefully catch up with you at Youth in January.... and you better be onto 300 number 2 or 3 at the very least heheheehehehe

Congrats again.

Luke :D

just a quick update luke.. that is lee's 2nd 300 the other bowled at the soon to be bowland elizabeth when it was in its former glory... but congrats to lee had to be the first night im not working u throw 300.. but glad im not there to weight those pins.. well done champ ..

thanks Every one

I just want to thank everyones support over the last few weeks which have been tuff to say the least. after loosing my job and some one really close to me.hopefully things will start to look up now.
i have to really thank David Billing my caoch and ball driller for all he help and time he has put up with me. And George Frilingos for talking me into getting a Track "Crunch". Also all my friends that have put up with me through it all. :lol:

Lee H

THE LAST TO BE BOWLED AT ELIZABETH BOWL
THE FIRST TO BE BOWLED AT BOWLAND SALISBURY

spence said:
just a quick update luke.. that is lee's 2nd 300 the other bowled at the soon to be bowland elizabeth when it was in its former glory... but congrats to lee had to be the first night im not working u throw 300.. but glad im not there to weight those pins.. well done champ ..

thanks spence
quite an acheivement in any case... so correct the "2 or 3" 300's to about 10 or 11 heheheehehehe...

see ya at youth... hopefully (we got rolloffs tomorrow) :D

Back
Top Bottom