**** blow and pat

big b good on ya 4 standing up 4 urself (and tha rest o the juniors) but this plantpot person is 1 of those MANY MANY people in this sport of bowling who LOVE 2 cause trouble.... its that damn tall poppey syndrome. take it from some1 who has been putting up with it all my career.. .these people ARENT WORTH THE TIME OF DAY! so let him throw his remarks all he wants... its like that old saying.. ignore it long enuff and it will go away.

ps. pffft!! sif tha dexter shoe laces are better than our northern 1's
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
hehe

bye
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

ABSOLUTELY!

I totally agree with Hercules, mate, are you even a junior??? I will be the first to say that I am not - but because of my sister competing in sheild I make it my business to involve myself. Get a reason to become involved, then have the right to post on this forum, but even then I am sure that whatever crap you spout, will it even be worthy of comment? After reading all of the replies and your defence to your remarks, you still have not yet exposed yourself to who you are and why you think that you have the right to make comments about the juniors who will one day be filling the shoes of the adult ranks. As for Sofia, he is a total champ, I know him very well and consider him a friend as well as one hell of a bowler - Plantpot, get a freakin life!

Hell Yeh Pat,
Cut Up coloured Washing Line is way better then the dexter laces any day.. haha
icon_biggrin.gif

Oh im not a junior either I just post here cuz I have junior friends, dat ok?

icon_cool.gif
Jes

Back
Top Bottom