Bankstown Youth Open

Hey Sue
Sorry to do this, but Im running short on funds atm, so I will have to withdraw from this event.
My sincere apologies.

Jen

Firstly, thank you to those that have their names down to compete in this event.
Basically to run a successful event, be it Juniors, Youth or Adults I believe you really have to have the kind generosity of a sponsor to get behind the event and make it worthwhile for all to compete in because unfortunately gone are the days of competing to win or have a go - it really is all about money!
If you change the format and increase qualifying games and final games this will also mean an increase in the amount that you have to pay towards lineage, which in turn leaves less in the prize fund.
For Fairfield and Bankstown we tried to incorporate ways to increase participation by females and juniors into these events!
We have many dedicated and interested parents out there who want to see the Juniors and Youth grow, granted we don't have too many sponsors.
This is a problem - but when there is a problem there is always a solution! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Attached is an updated squad listing.
Looking forward to seeing most of you on the weekend.
Take Care, Sue

Attachments

• Bankstown Youth Open - Squad Listing.xls
    20 KB · Views: 27
BANKSTOWN YOUTH OPEN
As At 10th November 2005
Name
1 Adam Delatovic
2 Andrew Layden
3 Brady Pirie
4 Brett Layden
5 Brian Armstrong
6 Chris Slattery
7 Dean Judd
8 James Sitters
9 Jarrod Lean
10 Jason Belmonte
11 Jessica Lawrence
12 Josh Bulow
13 Josh Hunt
14 Kara Trulicio
15 Kenny Rogers ????
16 Kurt Basedow
17 Marc Trulicio
18 Marnie Britton
19 Matt McRae
20 Matt Sing
21 Michael Craig
22 Michael Frazi
23 Ryan Alewood
24 Sally Kerr
25 Shaun O'Hara
26 Sheree Grenfield
27 Stephen Cowland
28 Stephen Reynolds

There you go Potter

Sue,

Dont hurt the messenger :) but Fraz has to work so can u pls take his name off the list.
See u there on Saturday

Back
Top Bottom