averages and how long you have been bowling

M

marshall_tassie

hey i was just wondering how long youse have been bowling and what your averages are?????
well i gtg ill hope to hear from yous
cya

icon_cool.gif
marsh
icon_cool.gif

Started bowling in 1999, and my first entering average was 160, finished that year on 193, and have been able to average over 200 since then, with my highest at the end of a league season being 215.

started in 2000 and my highest ending ave has been 176 but cureently sitting on 180. thats my piece not very interesting but hey as androo says do i care?

thanks dudes
my ave is ****
it is 135 and i started boeling in 1999

icon_cool.gif
marsh
icon_cool.gif

Hi,

Well, I started bowling way back in 1988 when I was about 7 years old in Alice Springs. Since then, I've had a few ups and downs due to minor setbacks in terms of injuries and illnesses but oh well. Oh yeah, I finished up with about a 184 average before I stopped bowling in September last year. Hope to get back into bowling sometime later this year with a lot more determination and aggression to compete in some of the major tournaments.

Anyway, that's not dribble from me!

Cheers, Danni
icon_biggrin.gif

Hey Peoplez....Ben Rankin here
im 16...
yea ive only been bowling for about full year and maybe a month or 2.

my current league average is 196

c-yaz at nats

hey everyone. it's luke here.

well this year will be my 14th year bowling, after starting in 1989.
currently my average is in the low 180's after not bowling that well this year, however i ended last season with a 201 average and am slowly getting back up to it.
thats all for now. later.

Hey everyone..
Reese Leckie here i been bowlin for 5 yrs in NOV and my ave at the moment is a 174 or 175 1 of them..
anyhow catch yas
xoxoxoxoxo
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_confused.gif

;p

hey all i have been bowling for about 11 yrs
i dunno what my average is at the moment i should have it soon though!!
its is probally inbetween 170-180
yeah
ne ways seeyas!
luv shellby
xoxoxoxo
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

Hi Y'all,
I have been bowling for 19-years (I started in 1983 when I was 8) and have a highest completed league average of 206, last season.
My current league averages for 2002 are 196,197 and 208.

icon_cool.gif
"LIKE THE TIGERS OF OLD"
icon_cool.gif
"WE'RE STRONG AND WE'RE BOLD"
icon_cool.gif
"FOR WE'RE FROM TIGER...
icon_cool.gif
"YELLOW AND BLACK"
icon_cool.gif
"OH WE'RE FROM TIGERLAND"

Stephen Cowland here. i started on Bumpers when i was 8 back in 1995. so i suppose that means ive been bowling 7 yrs now.
im currently averaging-203, 204, and a 193

thats all from me

Later Da Cowman

Hey it Adrian ere. I started 12 years ago (1990) and i started with a like 80 ave. Now i bowl shield n have a 203 ave, so yeah, oh and hey every1 from WA, nat hello

Hey this is Brad Smith, been bowling seriously for about 3 & a 1/2 years, b4 that I've been bowling since '95. My averages are 194, 195 and 205.
icon_biggrin.gif

Later

Hay everyone.
i've been bowling forever and a day.. since i was old enough to lift a ball (sort of anyway) and push it in the general direction of the pins. it rarely made it. My average now is only about 150 after a bout of really bad bowling. (no cracks please guys!)
It has been better and is slowly improving again so wish me luck.

GOOD LUCK ANNIE!
i dont know you but i am wishing you luck anyways!!
luv shellby!
xoxoxox
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

This is the FATMAN here. I started 1992 with about 60 ave but i was six. i am now 16 and i have averages of 196 198 and 212.
see yas later.
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

I have been bowling for 3 years ave are

Shuttles: 205
Hi Rollers: 189
Tuesday Nights: 198

B4N

Been bowling for 3 1/2 - 4 years. Averages for more than 18 games are 195, 204, 205 & after the first weeks of a new season 225
icon_wink.gif

GL & HS

Big B

Hey ppls, lauren robb here, i'm 15 in march and i've been bowling since i was 10. my current league avg is 172 and thats about it.

catchyas!
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom