Australian Bowling Cards ???

u think foster looks bad in the foto???!!

u should have seen him on the mix saturday night just gone!.. talk about a beer short of a carton..... literally!!! HAHAHAHA

playin tracks like short d**k man! u silly bast*rd!

u know u like it bruv......

we all do!

peace out

DJ Charles B

Poontastic

Those who havent seen my George Frilingos card click on the link in the first post and have a peek
icon_biggrin.gif

You thought the Milkman and Foster cards were scary ... a Chester one ? NIGHTMARES .... but ive done it anyways
icon_biggrin.gif
ENJOY

Nice to see some faces to go with names. I only get to see Juniors because I travel around with Sally and dont have much opportunity to see the Adults play.Although I did know Jason and Mick. Little Timmy isnt looking to well I would take him to a doctors real quick. By the way where is Raching being held this year and what date, I may get a chance to come and watch with this being Sallys last year as a junior and only Nationals in July and Sydney Junior cup at the end of the year.Next year Ill be able to watch you all play when Sally {another leftie}starts to bowl in the Adult tournaments.
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_eek.gif

Hey G?, was that photo taken after our expedition to the Adelaide Nightlife?? (SA CUP)...I hope so!, as that is the worst photo i have ever seen of myself
icon_eek.gif

So Mark are you trying to say that there is such a thing as a good photo of YOU! LOL

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by b boy:
Hey G?, was that photo taken after our expedition to the Adelaide Nightlife?? (SA CUP)...I hope so!, as that is the worst photo i have ever seen of myself
icon_eek.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah mate that certainly was .. the night after the "Attack Of The Crazy Red Shirted Bin Punching Horse" .. beautiful
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Graham W:
Yeah mate that certainly was .. the night after the "Attack Of The Crazy Red Shirted Bin Punching Horse" .. beautiful
icon_biggrin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!!......yes some very fuuny stuff!

icon_biggrin.gif

that white fuzz around Waynes head is the most hair he has had on there in about 20 years
icon_smile.gif

u think foster looks bad in the foto???!!

u should have seen him on the mix saturday night just gone!.. talk about a beer short of a carton..... literally!!! HAHAHAHA

playin tracks like short d**k man! u silly bast*rd!

u know u like it bruv......

we all do!

peace out

DJ Charles B

Poontastic

Nice to see some faces to go with names. I only get to see Juniors because I travel around with Sally and dont have much opportunity to see the Adults play.Although I did know Jason and Mick. Little Timmy isnt looking to well I would take him to a doctors real quick. By the way where is Raching being held this year and what date, I may get a chance to come and watch with this being Sallys last year as a junior and only Nationals in July and Sydney Junior cup at the end of the year.Next year Ill be able to watch you all play when Sally {another leftie}starts to bowl in the Adult tournaments.
icon_smile.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_eek.gif

Graham - I think you should do some more of these after Melbourne Cup. They are really funny - especially when you actually know the people. How about some of the girls - if you're game....
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Also - can you post the link where you were looking at the American ones???

Graham - I think you should do some more of these after Melbourne Cup. They are really funny - especially when you actually know the people. How about some of the girls - if you're game....
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Also - can you post the link where you were looking at the American ones???

Back
Top Bottom