AMF Randwick Skins 26th August

Sorry mate, i mean I will miss having James in league to bowl with. Unfortunately i won't be able to bowl because of a couple of assessments the following week with uni.
Sorry for the confusion.
R

Hi,

Can you please let me know where do we park the car? what is the cost? Thanks

regards,
JP

Hi,

Can you please let me know where do we park the car? what is the cost? Thanks

regards,
JP

JP, there is a carpark below Randwick Plaza. You enter the carpark via CLARA ST. Once entered, keep the parking ticket and bring it with you upstairs for Joel to stamp and sign. When you leave, hand it to the person at the boom gate and you'll get through free.

It's probably best for Joel or Adam to confirm this, so there is no confusion.

Regards,

Richard Palma

Hey guys,

Just confirming, the Skins tournament this Sunday is going ahead. We currently have 20 bowlers confirmed but the more the merrier so if there are ppl out there that still want to bowl let me know asap.

Just confirming what Richard said, there is a carpark underneath the plaza which is accessible via Clara St. All you will then need to do is bring up the parking ticket and i will validate it for free parking. I have attached a map of our location for those of you that have not visited us before. Any other problems however give me a call either at the bowl on 93147799 or on my mobile 0402240389.

Cheers

Joel

http://www.whereis.com/whereis/getMap.do?nref=homeMap

sorry guys just a quick edit to that last post....the validation of the parking gives you up to 5hrs free parking however i dont forsee us being much more than 3hrs anyway.

Joel

Back
Top Bottom