AMF Junior Shield 2006

Ey Caz,
I think dandy has there team. But ill find out n if they do i will post it up. I havnt heard nethin bout the odd number of teams.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Regarding the uneven teams, I believe there was word floating around of creating a combined team, like 2001, made up of bowlers who were unsuccessful in making their centre's team...
As to who and when this is/was finalised who knows!

Em

Ey all.
Here is dandys sheild team.
Boyz:
Barry Dwyer (captain)
Ross O'Neill-Hall (GO BABE LOVE YA HEAPS)
Ryan Eades
Steven Lowe
Brendan Murphy
Joshua Morel
John Bellette
Res: John McGovern.

I will post the girls up when i find the out.

Cheers
Felcityi Murphy

Hi all,
Forest Hills captians are
Nick Williamson (GO NICK GO NICK. THATS AWESOME BABE)
Michelle Dunn
See u at shield guys n the best of luck to all.

Cheers
Felciyti Murphy

Ey all.
I agree wif Nick.
Just cos some teams dont want captains doesnt mean others teams arnt aloud to. Its the team n mangers choice weather or not they want to have captains.
Take care n see u all at Shield in December.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

yeah but it is pointless it is just a stupid line on ya shoulder that says captain there is no toss of the coin the team should know who the leader is without a stupid word captain in my eyes teams funtion beta without captains and no offence to all the captains that got the job well done this is just my opinion since this is a forum for talking rubbish lol look to the past lol

Everyone is aloud their own opinion. But thats some teams for u. They want it that way. We cant change the team n mangers choices its up to them not us.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

na i dont think the team has a say in it boronia didnt we got told no captains it is the managaers job just like the last couple fo shield games are managers choice captain so lets talk some more rubbish on this forum lol how bout those knicks

I dont noe weather Keon Park got to choose. As for im not in the team. But i do noe that other teams do get to pick their captains. I no for a fact that Dandy got to choose their captains.

Cheers
Felciyti Murphy

i wasnt talking bout captains i was tlaking bout wat team u are in lol maybe u should try out for the amf team hey u MIGHT get captain lol

Back
Top Bottom