300 Game 800 Series????

Mel

Did I not see that David Kuhn bowled these magic figures at Village Tuesday night...

No comments on the ditch / must have alot of friends out there in bowling land ..

Congratulations to both these scores David when the next best was 680 or so.

The centre without a KEGEL but keep those scores going year in year out ..

Sorry a bit biased there Tim the man who only hears the negative vibes from other employees.

Yes very well done Dave, an excellent effort.

Sorry a bit biased there Tim the man who only hears the negative vibes from other employees

Oh I don't know about that. I have complimented Tim at times in the recent past.......;);)

No matter what the condition, you still need to be on your game to shoot 800.

So did ya throw 300 and 800 for the night? Not too sure if I'm reading it right, as no one has congratulated you on a 300 yet.....

Great effort anyway mate.

Thanks to everyone that has posted. It was my first Sanctioned 300 & my third 800. I had the first 19 strikes of the night.

Also I would like to Brenton Davy for excellent job on drilling my balls;)

Mel - could you thank Tim the lane man as well, the lane conditions were excellent as they are most weeks :D. It was a pitty the lanes broken down every 2 frames :eek:.

Dave Kuhn

well done dave, just a pity you were playing us,and as for tim great job who also travelled to perth to help with the lane conditions for the nationals.

Quote:
Sorry a bit biased there Tim the man who only hears the negative vibes from other employees

Oh I don't know about that. I have complimented Tim at times in the recent past.......

Lookout brentons after something!!!

Back
Top Bottom