2009 SA Seniors Classic Scores

Congratulations JB on your perfect 300 in game 4 - sorry we couldn't be there to see it for ourselves.......

Jeanette Baker, you always have been and continue to prove what an absolute legend of Australian bowling you are. Congratulations on the 300.

Speaking of legends how is NQ legend Geoff Ott travelling :D Any scores would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Steve Hunt

Hi All,

Here are the standings at the end of day one.

Thanks everyone,

See you tomorrow,

Thanks,

Stephen Rawson

Attachments

• 2009 SA Seniors Classic Webscores.pdf
    20.9 KB · Views: 128
Go Otty you big legend.

6th position at +96 is a great start, onwards and upwards tomorrow.

Keep up the good work

Tubs :D

Congratulations to Rob & Jeanette on winning, also well done on your 300 Jeanette.

Thanks Peter for the score updates.

cheers
Carol

Congratulations to my good mate Geoff Ott on finishing 4th, well done mate.

Imagine if you could spare 10 pins :D

Good form leading into Mackay

See ya when you get back

Tubs

Carol,

Ronda H. was logged into TB under my name, so all credit to Ronda and the crew for the scores and uploads.

I was unable to do game by game live scores this year as I decided to attempt to bowl (now that I'm old enough ;))

Well done to Rob and JB on winning this great tournament.
Congratulations also JB on your 300.
Congratulations also to Tony Long on your 3rd place, great effort, well done mate.

Thanks Greig very nice of you... and to Ronda and crew a fantastic job with the scores etc and to the winners Jeanette and Rob congratulations to you both and a great display of ten pin bowling...To Steve and the crew at Village Bowl thankyou for a well run tournament and although some did not agree with the pattern laid down l thought it was a fair condition as indicated by a lot of the scores.... anyway thanks to all again cheers Tony L

also thanks to steve and staff great to catch up with all my old new friends or should that be new old friends , i think i might have to learn to spare someday, good bowling by all but i dont know why they decided to drop the 500 pin bonus system for those very few had to travel from overseas(townsville) terrific time see you at another OTTY

and to Ronda and crew a fantastic job with the scores etc and to the winners Jeanette and Rob congratulations to you both and a great display of ten pin bowling...To Steve and the crew at Village Bowl thankyou for a well run tournament and although some did not agree with the pattern laid down l thought it was a fair condition as indicated by a lot of the scores.... anyway thanks to all again cheers

and to Ronda and crew a fantastic job with the scores etc and to the winners Jeanette and Rob congratulations to you both and a great display of ten pin bowling...To Steve and the crew at Village Bowl thankyou for a well run tournament and although some did not agree with the pattern laid down l thought it was a fair condition as indicated by a lot of the scores.... anyway thanks to all again cheers

Tony agree 100%, well run, challenging but fair condition and great bowlers won the event

Back
Top Bottom