2007 Australian Open**Win a Golf Ball Competition**

Status
Not open for further replies.
If BBA is doing a $200 voucher will the golf ball still be able to be won? If so I would like Brandon at 23 under. Oh sorry I meant 223 Ave.

We are happy to put up a prize for this competition, but I think we might make it a little different by giving members the opportunity to choose what their prize is.

Therefore, we are offering a BBA Voucher to the value of $200.00 to be spent on any product(s) from our website.

Just when I was about to donate a "real" golf ball too... a Titleist ProV1x valued at $11 ;)

Thanks Max :)

Jase

Thanks for the consideration, however I feel that our many supporters and the vast majority of your members should not be 'punished' for the actions of a few.

We are happy to put up a prize for this competition, but I think we might make it a little different by giving members the opportunity to choose what their prize is.

Therefore, we are offering a BBA Voucher to the value of $200.00 to be spent on any product(s) from our website. I hope this makes it a little more interesting.

Regards....Max
NB> This voucher is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, and is strictly at website prices.

Thanks Max and Jase.

i will have a go at this one

how about Jason Walsh at ave 232.3

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

He won me the voucher last year and i'll put confidence in him to do it again.
David Porto 217.6

Luke

Can i have a golf ball as well as the voucher if i win?

For Judy: Glen Loader 228 ave
For Alex : Paul Trotter 229 ave
Thank Max and Jase.
Alex
Ps I reckon we should auction that golf ball for charity ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom