$10,000 Sunraysia Tenpin Cup January 2012.

and the last flights to melbourne leave at 4.45pm so that could be cutting it a bit fine for us too.... not that l worry about being in the finals but Chris may !

Everyone needs to take into account that the finals are being taped which tends to take a bit longer. If you figure on making the televised finals, you need to book accordingly.

Everyone needs to take into account that the finals are being taped which tends to take a bit longer. If you figure on making the televised finals, you need to book accordingly.

Bit longer? :eek: lol Understatement and a half. :p Would be wise for those with aspirations on making matchplay to plan on staying another night.

Hi Matt, Rob and I have arranged for the bowling show to film the final :)
Will speak to Dean and Rob today about starting earlier Sunday!

Hi Matt, Rob and I have arranged for the bowling show to film the final :)
Will speak to Dean and Rob today about starting earlier Sunday!

I think it is great the bowling show is involved in filming finals for tournaments, but there needs to be consideration taken into account that the latest flight out of Mildura to anywhere is 440pm in the afternoon, which means probably getting to the airport no later than 4pm being that it is Qantas and they are generally pretty good in checkins. Now I presume some people would have already booked flights, and probably the only ones not affected would be those driving back to SA or Melbourne, but for those flying, this would then mean having to stay another night and possibly changing flights they have already booked. Some guys just can't take that extra day off work.

Maybe an appropriate solution is to figure out how much is to be filmed, if anything like the Melbourne Cup, it took forever to film and most of us were basically just getting up and throwing shots to get through the games as quickly as possible and I still barely made check in for my 8pm flight out.

A possible solution is to start earlier, maybe 745 check in, bowl 8am, but I have no idea how long the finals format will be, will each elimination match be over 3 or 5 games, and if check in is to be earlier, then it would also be fair to maybe move the squad check in times earlier on the Saturday so the last squad wasn't disadvantaged by bowling late at night then having to be up crack of dawn next day if they make the cut?

Righto guys will go over it now and come up with a decision by tonight. Hope thats ok with everyone.

Deano

Here it is. For Sunday for the Top 16.
730am Check In.
7.45am Practice.
8.00am Start.

Should have us finished around 2-230pm at the latest. Just remember guys. The more strikes you get the quicker you get through the games. LOL

Deano

That sounds great mate. Thankyou on behalf of everyone who will be attending as this will make our trips to the airports a little easier :p

Skins Skins Skins on the Thursday night. Check out the other thread for more details.

Deano

A SQUAD
1. Rob Chinner
2. Jason Turai
3. David Sniedze
4. Isaac Elliott
5. Danny Ross
6. Jeremy Hill
7. Michael Johnson
8. Scott Miles
9. Zach Geyer

B SQUAD
1. Brendan Meads
2. Bill Johnson
3. Ray Martin
4. Chris Mackenzie
5. Nick Williamson
6. Chris Hamilton
7. Dennis Rigney
8. Sharon Rigney
9. Simon Pearce
10. Troy Gaylard
11. Matthew Saxby
12. Matthew Mathieson
13. Matthew Hensgen
14. Warren Henchliffe
15. Jessica Garioch
16. Kevin Wilkins
17. Lachlan Merchant
18. Steven Cowland
19. Kerryn Davies
20. Ryan Davies
21. Josh Robinson
22. Shane Hadlum
23. Steve Floyd

C SQUAD
1. Nell Kieseker
2. Jason Drake
3. Sam Cooley
4. Jimmy Bowles
5. Mick Brunhierl
6. Peter Emmett
7. Mario Cordedda
8. Daniel Browne
9. Tyson Hinton
10. Russell Hinton
11. Ryan Burton
12. Mark Foster
13. Dena Buxton
14. Ashley Chettleburgh
15. Braedyn Gavin
16. Jason Motta
17. Mick Kennedy
18. Chase Wilkins
19. Martin Pederson
20. Lisa Garioch
21. Damien Robinson
22. Michaela Oehler
23. David Altmann
24. Narelle Baker
25. Gordon Robinson
26. Josh Morel
27. Jimmy Banfield
28. Corwyn Fitzpatrick

Reserve:

D SQUAD
1. Michael Muir
2. Paul McCammon
3. Chris Castle
4. Tony Aarons
5. Brandon Qualischefski
6. George Frilingos
7. Darren Bianchi
8. Tyson Carr
9. Trent Mattews
10. Ben Coupland
11. Dean McKinnon
12. Colin Hunt
13. Andrew Thorpe
14. Mick Drummond
15. Carl Quaremba
16. Dean Judd
17. Joe Wlodarczyk
18. Matt Watson
19. Ashley Warren
20. Chirs Watson
21. Jason Walsh
22. Bruno Maglieri
23. Warren Stewart
24. Morty Douglas
25. Brenton Davy
26. Jason Strawbridge
27. Miachael Little
28. Jarrod Lean

Reserve:

Payment Methods
Bank Deposit
Account Name : Bowling Social Club or Sunraysia Tenpin
BSB : 803 140
Acc # : 02116747

Money Order or if you wish to pay by Credit Card ring (03) 50222033

Mick, the pattern will be posted shortly. But we are getting some of the local bowlers like myself and others that are bowling in the tournament and video taping our shot and posting it on here and you tube for everyone to look at. It will show what ball we are using, drilling specs and then us bowling a few shots.

Deano

Dean

Can you please place Terry Silva into B Squad. Looking forward to my first trip to Mildura. Haven't been up that way since I visited Swan Hill when I was about 10. Do you want payment before we arrive?

A SQUAD
1. Rob Chinner
2. Jason Turai
3. David Sniedze
4. Isaac Elliott
5. Danny Ross
6. Jeremy Hill
7. Michael Johnson
8. Scott Miles
9. Zach Geyer

B SQUAD
1. Brendan Meads
2. Bill Johnson
3. Ray Martin
4. Chris Mackenzie
5. Nick Williamson
6. Chris Hamilton
7. Dennis Rigney
8. Sharon Rigney
9. Simon Pearce
10. Troy Gaylard
11. Matthew Saxby
12. Matthew Mathieson
13. Matthew Hensgen
14. Warren Henchliffe
15. Jessica Garioch
16. Kevin Wilkins
17. Lachlan Merchant
18. Steven Cowland
19. Kerryn Davies
20. Ryan Davies
21. Josh Robinson
22. Shane Hadlum
23. Steve Floyd
24. Terry Silva

C SQUAD
1. Nell Kieseker
2. Jason Drake
3. Sam Cooley
4. Jimmy Bowles
5. Mick Brunhierl
6. Peter Emmett
7. Mario Cordedda
8. Daniel Browne
9. Tyson Hinton
10. Russell Hinton
11. Ryan Burton
12. Mark Foster
13. Dena Buxton
14. Ashley Chettleburgh
15. Braedyn Gavin
16. Jason Motta
17. Mick Kennedy
18. Chase Wilkins
19. Martin Pederson
20. Lisa Garioch
21. Damien Robinson
22. Michaela Oehler
23. David Altmann
24. Narelle Baker
25. Gordon Robinson
26. Josh Morel
27. Jimmy Banfield
28. Corwyn Fitzpatrick

Reserve:

D SQUAD
1. Michael Muir
2. Paul McCammon
3. Chris Castle
4. Tony Aarons
5. Brandon Qualischefski
6. George Frilingos
7. Darren Bianchi
8. Tyson Carr
9. Trent Mattews
10. Ben Coupland
11. Dean McKinnon
12. Colin Hunt
13. Andrew Thorpe
14. Mick Drummond
15. Carl Quaremba
16. Dean Judd
17. Joe Wlodarczyk
18. Matt Watson
19. Ashley Warren
20. Chirs Watson
21. Jason Walsh
22. Bruno Maglieri
23. Warren Stewart
24. Morty Douglas
25. Brenton Davy
26. Jason Strawbridge
27. Miachael Little
28. Jarrod Lean

Reserve:

Payment Methods
Bank Deposit
Account Name : Bowling Social Club or Sunraysia Tenpin
BSB : 803 140
Acc # : 02116747

Money Order or if you wish to pay by Credit Card ring (03) 50222033

Hey there.

If A Squad stays with 9 bowlers and no more enter into that squad. Is it likely that those bowlers will be put into the other Squads and the tournament run on a 3 squad system???

Just thought I would ask. Just that everyone I see that wants to enter doesn't want to bowl A Squad.

THANKS

SNEEZY

Hey there.

If A Squad stays with 9 bowlers and no more enter into that squad. Is it likely that those bowlers will be put into the other Squads and the tournament run on a 3 squad system???

Just thought I would ask. Just that everyone I see that wants to enter doesn't want to bowl A Squad.

THANKS

SNEEZY

I have sent a PM to Dean regarding this suggestion. However it would only work if with the following scenarios:

1. No further entries into B after mine and 5 currently entered bowlers pulled out and the four remaining were moved to B - 28 each Squad.
2. If we combined A and B and had 5 to a pair (assume Mildura has 14 lanes sorry for my ignorance on this) and no more entries for B after mine and the current A Squad entries didn't exceed 11. Four to fill existing B Squad vacancies and 7 bowlers making the new combine AB three to a pair.
3. You couldn't simply add an even amount into each of current B, C or D as this would blow out the Squad lenghts by too much time.

Given the bowlers agreed then you could start the larger Squad at 8:45am and still finish current D Squad up to two hours earlier than currently scheduled.

Back
Top Bottom