Youth tournament

lgt

Putting together sponsors for a ranked youth tournament mid 2006, need some info re what bowlers want. Any suggestions for format / number of games / divisions / extras like skins etc..??
Thanks, Leanne.

I think a lot of youth bowlers dont get the oportunity to bowlmuch matchplay, id love to see a tournament that is 100% matchplay knockout, that would be fantastic, great for everyones mental game aswell

just my opinion,

in the states a big thingin youth tournaments is sort of novelty trophies for best sportsman, biggest clown, and thinga like that.

Im sure youll pull together a great tournament

i support this 100% would love to play matchplay knockout, i havent played a matchplay knockout tournment ever, so i really want to give it a go, but u would have to put divisions,

matchplay is a great idea for the tournie. i have only bowled matchplay final once and that was in perth cup this year and i think it is a great format.

would there be any chance of getting a sponsorship from say columbia or someone like that (just like what they had at the columbia 300 youth cup)?

cheers

matty

I'd vote for some sort of qualifying then matchplay knockout, similar to the world tenpin masters this year. Round of 16->8->4->2->1. Two games in each match :) Not that I'll count as youth next year :(

Sounds good but you would at least have some kind of qualifying but the event sounds good would love to enter if it all comes together if i have the money.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom