Youth Roll Offs

20ft roll out

Hey, i was just wondering who made the team for both boys and girls for FIQ?

Does anyone know?

Not entirly sure but Just after i left (at about 2) Cameron Jenkins (261+) in 1st and Jason Walsh (235+) in 2nd, followed by Jarrod Lean then Matt Obrien. In the Giirls The Flannagan Sisters were 1+2. I've got scores here just the boys and only afta B squad fin. U'll all find out soona nuf!

Mens Youth Team

Cameron Jankins
Jason Walsh
Jason Belmonte
Jarrod Lean

Womens Youth Team

Bianca Flanagan
Jade Flanagan
........ unsure of the rest

Well bowled to all bowlers, congrats Cam on a great effort!

The Girls youth team is

Bianca Flanangan
Jayde Flanagan
Michelle Halprin
Nat Shelley

Congrats to all bowlers who competed in the tournament but also a big congratulations to those who made the team. You are all fine bowlers and I am sure you will do your country very very proud.

Congrats

Kel

I just want to say congrats to all that made the youth team but a special congrats to Bee, all that waiting has paid off you should be so proud of yourself.
Congrats again to all and I am sure you will do all of us proud.
icon_smile.gif

Just wanna say a big congrats to Cam, jason, jason, jarrod, michelle, bianca, jayde and nat
you guy are great bowlers and deserved to be in these teams alot.
I know you will show everyone what you are made of and do us proud
congrats again and good luck
luv shellby xoxoxoxoxo
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

Our congratulations to all those that cashed at last weekends Brunswick/Vic Goldpin Youth Team Roll Off. For those that had to travel long distances we hope that your journey was a safe one.

Special congrats should also go to The Milkman, Jason, Belmo, Jarrod, Bianca, Michelle, Jayde and Nat for making the Australian Team to go to the WTBA World event at Thailand in early August.

Also special thanks to all the staff and volunteers at Mentone Bowl who toiled hard to help Frawls and I run this event.

Let's not forget the sponsors - Victoria Goldpin, Brunswick and Struc Plus Pty Ltd - thanks for your financial contributions.

Of course, Ian Nicholls and his scoring system certainly saved my hours of enterin scores into spreadsheets. Thanx Ian.

Back
Top Bottom