Youth Rankings winner - Tracey Madden

Congratulations to Tracey Madden on winning the 2005 Ladies Youth Rankings on behalf of the entire team at Bowling Balls Australia.

A fantastic effort by Tracey, winning by a space with a sensational score of 559 points over 10 events, that is some kind of average.

Tracey has also seen the light and now bowls with Visionary gear, amazing how the results just keep stacking up !!!!

Again, congrats Tracey from the team at BBA.

WOW GIRL CONGRATULATIONS , Such a fantastic effort , I am so proud of you , I am sure it will continue into 2006
:D

Congrats Tracey

Keep up the good work because you've obviously worked so hard to get where you are now.

All the best for 2006

Danni

Good Work Tracy,

Looking forward to hearing about the high scores with the new gear.

Leigh Murray & Alan Shephard
BBA Sydney Outlet

Congratulations Tracey on a consistent year.
1 win, 4 seconds and 1 seventh in youth
1 fifth and 1 sixth in open ladies
And still a un sponsored bowler???? Opportunity knocks.

Refill not Landfill

KnuckleHead said:
I belive Tracey is Sponsored Visionary.
Maybe Max can tell us more.
Chris

No Chris, as yet Tracey is not sponsored by Visionary. However, should more funding become available, Tracey would be one of the first people under consideration.

Max

well done on a awsome year of bowling, and you didnt make the aussie team odd i do say.

anyways congrats.

luke green

Bowling Balls Australia said:
No Chris, as yet Tracey is not sponsored by Visionary. However, should more funding become available, Tracey would be one of the first people under consideration.
Max

Quick question.. How come a post was made about Tracey seeing the light with Visionary??

I always thought (as well as some others) that she won her way through using Brunswick???

Regards,
CR

Craig Ryan said:
Quick question.. How come a post was made about Tracey seeing the light with Visionary??
I always thought (as well as some others) that she won her way through using Brunswick???
Regards,
CR

Quick question, quick answer Craig

Tracey has been using Visionary since Nationals at Illawarra.

Max

Many people have seen her throw other brands as well, from what I here.

Merry Xmas to everyone.

Back
Top Bottom