World First Immortal 300

Congratulations to our very own Andrew Phillips on what is believed to be the world's first 300 with the new Visionary Immortal.

A terrific effort by a terrific member of our team - good onya mate !!!!!!!!

Max & your team mates.

congrats once again mate, im really happy for you bro, you have worked hard for this and its great to see it pay off. well done coach ;)

Little bit of a convo between me and Jen...

Jen: Have a guess who bowled 300
Rowey: Craigy?

You were 2nd in line, I swear :rolleyes:

Congrats man, great to here you get another one. Plenty more where that came from ;)

Bubye

Rowey :p

Little bit of a convo between me and Jen...

Jen: Have a guess who bowled 300
Rowey: Craigy?

You were 2nd in line, I swear :rolleyes:

A HUGE congrats to you. Great to here you get another one. Plenty more where that came from, I reckon ;)

Bubye

Rowey :p

Dont tell porkies Rowey...
When I pointed at my shirt you nearly died didnt ya mate :p
Congrats again Droooo...showing me Visionary does work:rolleyes:

OMFG, THE DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......

What a LEGEND!

Absolutely awesome Droo.
Max told me and I nearly fell over....
"What? With the Immortal? Already??"

In all seriousness, congrats on the perfect game, Visionary is definitely taking things up a level in this sport we all love

Michael Tran

Thankyou one and all...

Have to say a huge thanks to Max at BBA for rushing me out this ball. It's ok ;)

Willey.... that's no.2... was good to hit the 12th shot... i've sucked enough times!

A little side note: Ray Chan threw 277 first game out of the box with his the other night and Mr Bottomley Esq threw back to back 279's with his tonight at Milton.

Some ball.............

Again Congrats androooo

just wondering max, are you able to speak to the guys at visionary to see if they know of any others rolled with the imortal?

brilliant..thats all i can say.....absolutley brilliant.....

congrats andrew...well done mate !!!!

*'TOPHER* said:
just wondering max, are you able to speak to the guys at visionary to see if they know of any others rolled with the imortal?

Spoke to them at 2:00am this morning Chris. As far as they are aware, Andrew's is officially the first.

Bear in mind, we had them here before they were released in the US too, so the odds are very good.

thats great max, the icing on what was already a great achievment. Now he can have the title of being the first in the world as well:p

extra bragging rights for Androoo phillips tassie tenpin hack

Back
Top Bottom