Work Christmas Parties

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Just wondering, seen it’s that time of year...What things you and your workplace are getting up too this year…

Looking to see if there are any interesting Christmas parties being organized around the traps!!!

Have you been Naughty or Nice....;)

My boss is too tight this year….:D

i get two

1 where i get to run amok - (my area managers xmas party)

and 1 where i have to be sensable and make sure the underage little ****s who work for me dont get on the drink and misbehave. So to be safe this year im taking them bowling on sunday morning, with our business and the trading hours its really hard to find a time where i can have so they all can come.

Like Jase, my boss too, is too tight, not to mention the fact that he doesn't drink :( ........

SOOOOOOOO

I have to make do with the end of year bowling do's with Haros, and our combined teams effort from Caboolture..........

(at least being married to sober Bob has its' rewards...I NEVER have to worry about driving home ;) )

I'm very lucky because my boss is not tight (because I don't work for myself or my husband ha ha) We are going to an up market restaurant for a fully paid lunch, where we will do secret Santa and our boss gives us all gifts too :p

When Brad's work found out he does tenpin bowling they were all geared up to go bowling, so for Brad's work party we're going bowling :D

Ciao
Rachel

This year I dont think anyone in our workplace has any idea what we are going to do for our Xmas party. The Boss has requested all employees submit ideas, but nobody has thought of anything.
What we have done for the last 2 years is out and what we did our first year of operation is also out...
But as long as there is alcohol, I'll be there :D

I wouldn't have a clue what ours is going to be. Apparently its with free drinks (still trying to twist the boss' arm about spirits being included :D). Have been hearing fun/horror stories about previous bashes all week.

Is university considered work? :confused:

If so, we have a huge party at the on-campus club to get rid of excess alcohol from the bar! :D

My company is another company that's not tight :)
It's great!!!

We have ours next weekend for us and our partner paid for with beer wine and soft drink included. We're going to the Yarra Glen Races! So that should be a good day.

And if it's anything like last year we will have a Christmas lunch with Kris Kringles and other little surprises on the last working day before Christmas. We will also finish up then for the Christmas break :)

Back
Top Bottom