John Mitchell
Colin Sharp
Laith Day
Marcel Sleeman
Graeme Pulbrook
Rodney Kitley

9 No Tap? Nice, I should do well since I cant get rid of the 5 pin! LoL

Put Richard Palma down thanks!

got 2 more bowlers that want a crack at this tournament and they are Jason Guihot and Daniel Guihot. Please add them to the list thanks.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Hey guys
Would the bowlers that have already registered have any objection to moving the daybreaker to 9pm saturday night the 26th may 2007 as alot of people have ask if we can move it due to work commitments monday morning?

Thanks
P.S let me know what you think would be better sat or sun?

I personally would sasy it makes a hell of a lot more sence to have it on a Saturday night then starting Sunday night, I was going to ask this very question but seen as though it has already been brought up Definetly Saturday night is the better option.

If sunday was before a public holiday that would be different.

Michael Mclaren
Tickets for short lol

i am sure you will get more bowlers bowling on saturday night then sunday night.
Not sure if im free yet, but i will be staying tune to see what day this tourny will be running on.

UPDATED BOWLER LIST AS AT SUNDAY 6TH MAY 2007
John Mitchell
Colin Sharp
Laith Day
Marcel Sleeman
Graeme Pulbrook
Rodney Kitley
Dave Gray
Jason Guihot
Daniel Guihot
Richard Palma
Craig Fraser
Peter Miller
Micheal Mclaren
Alan Shephard
Ned Pulido
Lisa Craker

Unfortunately Daniel Guihot can not make Saturday nights because of committments he already has in place, sorry i did not think it would be an issue but when telling him of the new date being on saturday night the 26th of may he advised he could not bowl because of prior committments on Saturday nights.

So please remove Daniel Guihot from the list thanks.

Jester
The daybreaker will be going ahead regardless of the numbers, at this stage we already have 20+ names...

Back
Top Bottom