WINDSOR $1000 DAYBREAKER No 2

J

justus

:D HEY ALL :p
WINDSOR TENPIN BOWL IS HAVING A $1000 DAYBREAKER ON SATURDAY 1ST SEPTEMBER.
SAME SORT OF FORMAT
12 GAMES
$95
9 NO-TAP
CHECKIN 8.00PM
BOWL 8.30PM
IF YOUR INTERESTED OR WOULD LIKE ANY MORE INFO PLEASE CALL 0245878777 OR POST...

please add Michael Mclaren, Jason Guihot and Brian Wilson.

Regards
Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

it dont matter it's a good thing 1000bucks up for grabs would bowl anytime i do it but i aint bowled now for a well close to 10 months

HAHAHA

Your a funny guy Richard, in any case i actually begin my holidays on the monday so this works out quite well for me and for me and Jason Guihot it gives us good practise for our up and coming state championships for Darryl Holt restricted in Perth that starts on the following Saturday.

Jason will be bowling for NSW while i have been drafted into the NT team so we will be fired up to take home the cash for spending money in Perth so get ready for some good bowling guys lol.

Regards
Michael Mclaren
Tickets for short lol

HAHAHA
Your a funny guy Richard, in any case i actually begin my holidays on the monday so this works out quite well for me and for me and Jason Guihot it gives us good practise for our up and coming state championships for Darryl Holt restricted in Perth that starts on the following Saturday.
Jason will be bowling for NSW while i have been drafted into the NT team so we will be fired up to take home the cash for spending money in Perth so get ready for some good bowling guys lol.
Regards
Michael Mclaren
Tickets for short lol

what is your weekend detention finished already. geez that went quick. so has the AVO against the llama farm been cleared up yet!:mad:

You definetly know about that don't you, thats the last time i take the wrap for things you do lol.

oh by the way PB on Wednesday night at Mt.Druitt bowl, 203, 145, 224 for a 572 series. Series being the PB.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

tix and wallbanger, bash yr heads agaisnt each other and enjoy the harvey wallbanger lol.

12 games on fathers day now that is interesting, lots oif mothers might be upset.

oh the hell with it add peter miller to the list

lets go tix and wallbanger

tix and wallbanger, bash yr heads agaisnt each other and enjoy the harvey wallbanger lol.
12 games on fathers day now that is interesting, lots oif mothers might be upset.
oh the hell with it add peter miller to the list
lets go tix and wallbanger
I will not be there i refuse to be in the same room with someone who has spent that much time in prison. Sorry tix!

nah it just be w waiste of money for me i aint bowled in that long i would need to buckle down an do some practice and i aint got a membership for this yr hopefully ill be back by the end of the yr ..miss me bowlin but ive joined a ute club so thats like my new thing but bowlin always ontop :surrender:

cancelled
due to day and time. sorry guys didnt relise it was fathers day..

We were thinking about doing that ash but weren't to sure what was going on around town.. Anything on that you know of?

Nothing as far as I know....

Maybe the Friday night might be a good idea...

Back
Top Bottom