WHOS YOUR FAVOURITE PBA TEN PIN BOWLER

D

Dark Assailant

:D :D Even do i bowl left handed my favourite pba bowler would have to be Robert Smith because he is regarded as the worlds most powerful bowler and he can throw the ball at 34 miles an hour and the way he reves the ball the average pba bowler revs the ball at 16 revolutions but not this man he does it at 27 revolutions so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Three ppl. Parker Bohn III Chris Barnes and Danny Wiseman. 3 of the best around. And they do put down some great textbook shots.

Later

If i sit here long enough i could give you 50 names no sweat, main ones though would be Norm Duke for versatility, Randy Pedersen for style and Amleto Monacelli for power, also Pete Weber and Walter Ray Williams for being the best 2 in the world(with Parker Bohn a close 3rd)

A pair of Jason's (Hurd and Couch) and The Chief, Brian Himmler :D

My top players would be from all different eras

1} Danny Wiseman
2} Pete Weber
3} Mike Aulby
4} Marshall Holman
5} Parker Bohn III
6} Norm Duke
7} Wayne Webb
8} Walter Ray Williams Jr
9} Mark Williams
10} Chris Barnes
11} David Ozio
12} Carmen Salvino
13} Mark Roth
14} Dick Weber
15} Ernie Schlegel

Just some of my favourites of the PBA telecasts over the years

Norm Duke, David Ozio, Danny Wiseman & Parker

Too many to mention. Could write names down all day

His name is

Jarrod Lean..... well he will be my fav pba bowler in 2-3 years...

cheers

LaaaaaaaaaaTer

Ozio, Parker, and Couch.
Ozio is the Smoothest bowler ever, Couch, in my opinion, has the biggest shot, and Parker fits nicely in between.

Later Da Cowman!

Guys i wish i'd seen bowl(until i get some tapes)Joe Firpo, Rich Wolfe(2 of the best stylists of the modern era)Jimmy Keeth(who has the highest rev rate of anyone whose worked out at Kegel Training Centre)

mine would definitely have to be either Norm Duke or Amleto Monacelli. 2 completely different styles but with the same result.

always great to watch :)

AdrianS said:
Guys i wish i'd seen bowl(until i get some tapes)Joe Firpo, Rich Wolfe(2 of the best stylists of the modern era)Jimmy Keeth(who has the highest rev rate of anyone whose worked out at Kegel Training Centre)

Heh, old skool ;) I would so love to have seen Mark Roth bowling (i think he still does on the senior tour actually). The original cranker :D

Recently though, i would have loved to have had a copy of Duke rolling his 300 on tv, that would be awesome.

gallery_detail_6.jpg

Parker Bohn III, Pete Weber, John (buzzsaw) Gant, Marshall Holman, Mark (moon) Baker, Pat Healey Jr, Walter Ray Williams Jr, David (the wizard) Ozio, Nelson Burton Jr, Mike Durbin, Chris Warren and any of the girls who give the ball a whack as well as Cara and Kim Adler

Belmo

You crack me up mate :)

Hey all notice the shirt Duke has on in that pic above :)

sorry could not let that go pass without a comment..

I would like to know how we in Australia can get to see these guys in action other than if we get a tape sent from O/S ? As regards the TRACK comments I wouldn't get too excited as Norm Duke is famous for his" just put three holes in it and I will make it work" attitude to balls and drilling so I don't think he could give a stuff ( other than the money ) what ball he bowls with.

Pro Bowlers

I was one of 16 who bowled against Dick Weber England in 1973, he won 15 of the 16 games he played - a real gentleman

I bowled with many intermediate pros over the years all of them can kick ass, and be nice about it

I bowled Mark Roth 1989 in NZ, won one game each, he had some stories to tell

Bowled Donna Adamek also, made mincemeat of me

Watched Jason Couch average 160+ at Osborne Park, WA. He was so embarrased, i will never forget his spare ball hitting the capping on the opposite side of the lane at 40 feet

as for my favourites:

David Ozio, so smooth
Mark Roth, an icon
Walter Ray, proves that the game is not all revs and hook
Pete Weber, the showman we love to hate
Parker Bohn, so smooth

Oldies but Goodies

Well i must be from the ole age too

My Favouriites would have to be

Mark Baker
Dave Husted
Marshall Hollman
Steve Cook
John Gant
Amletto Monacelli
Mike Aulby

Team Manager Guppy Troop

My ultimate Rachuig Team

These guys are good

I would have to say, watching Robert Smith in action is an awe inspiring experience, I bowled two pair down from him in the US Open and this guy was hurling missiles 35 ft down the lane over 35brd, it would hit the lane turn as it hit and smash pins left right and centre. Just from watching other guys over there, Norm Duke and Danny Wiseman would have to be two of the smartest thinkers playing at the moment. The knowledge these two and the rest have is amazing. I played next to Himmler too, he has a pretty good attitude to the game, go for everything you can get or you may as well not bowl. Rookie of the year last year, Tommy Jones throws one of the smoothest shots too, cant hear his ball hit the lanes. But if I could bowl like someone it would have to be Smith.

Back
Top Bottom