Who's trying out for Vic East Coast 2002?

300_noof

Hey all!
I was just wondering just who is planning on trying out for the Vic East Coast team this year! Let us know whether you are or not, and if there are any whispers, feel free to let us know!
icon_smile.gif

Hey dude,

Who are you??? This is Jenn and yes for your info, i am trying out for East Coast. So is my lil bro Chris.My Best friend Sarah Hill.

There are a few others that are still not sure.

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Unfortunately, the chances are that I will not be bowling E.C.C.C this year in QLD. With Rachuig within a week af Eastcoast, the money and the exuastion factor might cause me to miss it again.

If I'm not there, good luck to the rest of the team members, I'm sure we'll tear em apart yet again.
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif

GO THE VICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey...
it's Trace.....
i'm bowling this year so is my brother and my dad we are all gunna make it and make it a family afair hehehehehehe
anyways good luck to da people rolling off and we'll see what happens...
keep smileing love heaps Trace m...
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Hey all,
Matty, I heard U werent bowling, that's a shame man... I was looking forward to bowling along side U dude, I really was. Oh well, we still go a few years together be4 we hit the adults, AYE? Hehe, sorry man, had to throw that in!
Oh well, take care, and congratulations on making the Rachuig team. Hope U kick arse! (like U wont!) Ciao!

Hi every1, my name is Jess D and I'm tryin for east coast again this yr, hopefully I'll make the under 21 scratch team again!! Fingers crossed!! c ya all at the qualifyin!!!!
icon_smile.gif

Hi every1, my name is Jess D and I'm tryin for east coast again this yr, hopefully I'll make the under 21 scratch team again!! Fingers crossed!! c ya all at the qualifyin!!!!
icon_smile.gif

Hey dudes,

I am sorry to say but I don't think Sarah is trying out anymore!!!

icon_sad.gif

Hey everyone
I'd just lke to wish everone who is trying out for VIC east coast cup goodluck. And i hope everyone bowls really well. Hopefully I will see everyone up in Canon Hill in afew months.
Goodluck again.
Love always loz
xoxox

Back
Top Bottom