Who is trying out for East Coast Cup for 2002

S

Shellstar

Just wondering who is trying out for the East Coast Cup this year. I am Ladies Scratch I hope.

Im a bit slow with all these things, Its my first year out of juniors so can someone please explain what it is exactly?? Thanx
icon_smile.gif

Kris

East coast Cup is a tournament between Qld, Nsw and Vic.
It runs for a week (Sat 28th Sept to Sat 5th Oct at Cannon Hill Bowl in Brisbane this year) You play for Cups and Medals. Championships start on Saturday the 28th and are bowled during the day until Friday the 4th.The cup is bowled Tuesday night is singles Wednesday night doubles Thursday night triples and Friday night teams Saturday is masters and Saturday night is the dinner and Presantation of the five cups that you play for. The five cups are broken up into Mens (scratch and Graded team) Ladies (scratch and Graded team) Under 21's Girls (Scratch and Graded Team) Under 21's Boys (scratch and Graded Team) and a over all Cup the four lots of points added together. This year they have added an over 55's team. I hope this have helped.

Yep alrightey cool thanx, yeah you helped me out, I had no idea but now I do.. thanx mate..
and as for me bowling in it I wouldnt have a clue

icon_smile.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom