Who is Ageing out of Sheild this year?

B

Blackman

Just wanna know who is leaving sheild this year that's all
It will be my last year this year and i just wanna say it was gr8 bowling with you guys. I'm gonna miss it but hopefully i'll see u at Youth.

with the central boys all of them are aging out this year exept for matt sing, he'll have another year of dominance hopefully but i think i speak for all of them i saying it has been an honour bowling against the best juniors australia has to offer and i am glade to be friends with each of them. :D :D :D

adam u dont have to keep sayn stuff for us were not little kids and yes i am agen out this yr three yrs in central have bein great exspially with my good mate matty he is a champ if it wasent for him i dont think i would still be bowlnanyway yeah im agen out

It's my last. It's been a absolutle blast so far, hope this years shield is the best yet.

Later Da Cowman!

my last year!!!! and my 2nd year of shield! last year was Great fun.... this yea will be a blast

its my last yr as well i know u will all miss me....lol.... i'm 18 at the ball so wohs getting smashed with me its going to be a good one i will have a drink with everyone who is leaving or isn't it doesn't matter :D .

l8r curtis

Hey its Mine and Courtney's last year of juniors in the girls from VIC. Courtney has been in it since forever..so i know she'll miss it. anyway see yas all up there

Debra

I cant remember exact names of people, but I know alot of the guys from SQ are aging out this year.
Im sure they will be greatly missed.

Back
Top Bottom