Who has the nicest/smoothest bowling styles

S

Sarah300

Just wondering who people thought had nice bowling styles, and are they effective or not.

Sazz

andy nobbs for sure... just look at how he has been bowling the last few weeks... can't stop him

I would have to say my buddy Kim Barry and alos Bianca Flanagan.

Both these young ladies have very powerful and smooth shots and when they are on fire you cant stop em.
icon_biggrin.gif

Sorry I should put my prefs

I think Jarrod Lean has one of the best shots I have ever seen, and Samantha Fisher has a great shot as well.

Sazz
icon_razz.gif

Brendan Heathwood has a pretty effortless shot yet its very affective. But for show Brando's got a pretty sweet shot as for the Girls have to agree with kel and say Bianca Flanagan and Jayde (too sorry about the spelling)
icon_cool.gif

ok here i go

Juniors:
robbie townsend /smooth and effective
sam fisher / Great ball for a girl
Youth:
Jarrod Lean / Smooth and gives it a bit
Bec Salter / Vrey powerfull
Adults:
Steve Hart / if you have seen him you will no why
Joy Haymen / ohhhh my god

there you go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif

the smoothest its for sure JEZ LEAN
have u heard him bowl.....i havent...he is that smooth and now doc has tought him how top throw revs we are all in ****

not to mention that DAVID OZIO like swing!!!!!!

laaaaaaaaaater

Im my opinion the person with the smoothest bowling style would be Jarrod Lean, He just looks so effortless at the line, and he gets the job done. l hope one day my style is as smooth as that.
But l'm not that lucky...
icon_wink.gif

Catch ya later
Brad Histon.

Just like to say thanks to everyone who gave me a wrap
icon_smile.gif
i dont know about this business of me throwing revs tho.

thanks again hope to see ya all soon.

Yeah i have to agree jarrods style is the best i have seen.
I see him bowling every week and oh my god that ball just goes.
Good luck in adults jarrod you can do it.
icon_smile.gif
icon_wink.gif

Hey Peoples

Do i need to say anymore then Chris Slattery its smooth and powerful! I havent really seen Jarrod Lean bowl but from what i have seen he has a nice style as well. But Slats just kills it. Good Luck to all

Later Da Cowman

hey all...

Don't mean to bragg about people from my own bowl... but i think Chris Slattery & Sam Fisher have got one of the nicest styles in bowling....

Seeya's

Hey pplz i know that he is no longer a junior but paul longaroux has they smoothest shot and puts no effort in his shot and gets massive amounts of movement.

hey scotty ive got yr red echo shirt ill give it 2 u at new yearz eve.
icon_biggrin.gif

I'm going to have to agree with you on that one, Longy's shot is HUGE for what little effort he seemingly puts in, not to mention the pin action he gets.

hey guys

well i think jez would have to take the prize on this one but longa throws it pretty good also.

Pricey lucky you didtn see the pin action longa was getting at Rachuig when he left the 5 7 10 it was quiet funny

As for the revs well thats simple Belmo is the man i need say no more

im out
Matt Riley

Back
Top Bottom