WHO DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO WIN THE N.S.W. JUNIOR MASTERS

D

Dark Assailant

:twisted: :twisted: I bowl with matt munro in bathurst and i tell ya with how he has been bowling i think noboby will stand in his way at the tourney because lets face it he should have won last year but that stupid rule stoped him so he'll take it defintally.

:twisted: :twisted: well when they were going threw the mathplay steve paterson beat matt muro and matt lost that match but matt made it threw the losers pool and got to face steve again witch matt won but because steve beat him earler they were tied and they need to play a another three games to see who the winner was so steve beat him and won so i think that was stupid the matchplay shouldn't have counted for the final because matt won fare and square so there is the explanation. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I think that that is a fair enough rule. If you haven't lost a match until the Final and your opponent has, and then the one in the losers bracket beats you, you'd feel pretty hard done by if you were in the winners bracket. The rules are that a bowler must be beaten twice (two matches) to be eliminated from the Masters. This has to apply in the Final as well or it is not a fair and even result. The person in the winner's bracket deserves the rematch because they did all the hard work earlier to be undefeated.

:lol: so patto won against him twice and lost to him once which obviously means this guy should have won :lol:

slats would be my pick... roly poly (luke rowland) will give him a run for his money though im sure.
dont know about anyone else

Swampthing the stupid rule you are talking about is called double ellimination. Its simple really if you dont like the rules dont bowl. If you do bowl make sure you understand the rules. Then you wont feel cheated

The rule is not stupid
it is called double elimination so there for you HAVE to loose twice. patto lost once
matt lost to him so he was in the looser's patto never lost so he was in the winners which means he had to loose twice to come 2nd. he lost the first match and won the second match there for he was the winner... (think i said a few things twice but you get what i mean)
Anyways there are a few people i think that would have a good chance of winning the masters
Matt Sing again. Matt McRae, Marc T.... (sorry marc dunno how to spell ya last name) (from central) , Slats
for the girls id say Lauren Rochester, Sam Fisher, Christine Day... dunno bout much of the other girls and guys from round NSW as i have not seen many of them at tournaments latley
cheers seeya!

:twisted: :twisted: listen this was my point of veiw and yes i now the rule and no i won't stop bowling, i've benn bowling for nearly six years averageing now 198 and i'm sorry for the inconvenius i didn't now so many people were so sensitive over the issue and again it was my point of veiw because i was there and it just seemed unfare to me so there.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

woah settle tiger!
i dont think anyone said for you to stop bowling ok

all i was saying was thats how it works
fair enough you disagree!
you were expressing your opinion and we were expresing our's
it works both ways

i was there and it just seemed unfare to me
Mate, you werent the only one there, i was there, i saw Patto win against Matt Munro twice, and Munro beat him once, Patto did do better, but and i believe this is a big BUT, what about Slats who out Averaged EVERYONE, by a fairly decent amount, and still came 4th. He shot the 300, aved (I THINK, so dont hold me) 217, no-one came close to that average, should he have one?? Most likely, but that's Double-Elimination. U have to expect that the highest average bowler wont win, it hardley ever works that way. What more can u say but SH1T HAPPENS!!

Later Da Cowman!

:) :) i'm sorry and i can understand your opinion and i don't want to make enemys so lets bigones be bigones and let the dust settle ok if you agree please send me a message if you do i'll be most grafule thankyou.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

This is ridiculous... i wasnt even there but i have 3 words to say to everyone, get over it!
Anyway, getting bak to the actual topic here, i feel the same as shelby, i havent seen anyone bowling lately, i havent been to any tournament lately AND i dunno everyone thats going but on past experiences i think that christine will be tough to beat this yr(even tho she is most of the time) :)
Then you have your regulars(dont take it the wrong way ppl) like Lauren rochester, sam fisher and as i mentioned, christine day and i also think kelly young and lysa harrison..:)
Theres just one more person, jessica mcginty!!!! She has been bowling so good over the past 7 mths or more and i rekon shes gonna go far, what a champ and go the lefties!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luv Lozz xoxoxo

Who?

I think Trent Cage from up Port Stephens would have to be a big chance as long as they dont shut the lefties out.
And to Swamp thing it is not a rule, that is the Format. Like it or lump it its the way its run so whether its your opinion or not this is the way its run.

All the Best
Rob T

Go Trent

my cat will beat you all maenz

sif tell who wins now... when they could have a bad day jez can you tell me what undies im gonna wear tomroz too swamp?

got rice?

I dont ave anythig against the rule. :) I mean...In state masters a few weeks back, I lost the first match, and won the rest. I beat the undefeated guy in the first of the finals, and then we had to re-bowl, and I beat him the first game, but lost the second by too much. :) So I didn't win state masters. I don't see a problem with the rule. Sure its annoying but.. thast bowling. :D

as far as the averaging side of the argument goes then cowman is right... usually the highest average will not win because all they need to do is bowl one block that is a little lower than the previous rounds or have an opponent shoot real well in that round and it is a case of "better luck next year"
i was a "victim" to it in my final junior state masters in 2001... averaged a 216 in matchplay and still got knocked out in the third round (454-453 was my first defeat then 425-415 was my second)

anyway good luck to everyone that is bowling in the masters over there :)

later. :twisted: :p :twisted:

Personally, when i bowl a masters i dont go out to bowl a +200 average, i bowl to see if i can win the block and the whole thing, and isnt that the whole point. I know and most people know that a 200 average wont win because someones goin to bowl a high game that will beat you.

anyways

well i can tell u who won the NT junior masters lol

in the girls we had
1) Felicity Hutchins (me! 8) )
2) Rosemary Higgins
3) Danielle McCarthy

and in the boy we had
1) Bryant Cocker
2) Jono Carr
3) David Drummond

well theres a lil piece of really useless info for u all but hey some one mite b interested

talk to u all later
bu bye

Back
Top Bottom