Zane Que?

Tony Roderick?

Mark Ramsay?

anyone care to fill in the blanks, thx

ooo who else

Shaun Flynn

Andrew Paltridge

Frank Davies

Dwanye Sckzar, Skaczr errr Alphabet!!!!!

besty,s probably retired hughesy relised he couldnt beat me shawn knows im better looking,tony rodrick well why are we even talking about people that cant play on the correct side of the lane anyway, just kidden(except the left) they are all missed but im sure their doing ok

Besty might come out to Maryborough bowl on the weekened for a look see, so you can ask him in person.
Isn't Zane still involved in bowling?

Frank Davies moved to Stanthorpe. He now helps his wife run the local printing business and chases the occasional cow (think Cliff Young).

Dwayne is still around up Caoolture way, although he doesn't bowl much any more (bad knees)

Last time I saw Zane he was in Toowoomba - that was about 3 years ago now, not sure now

Mark Ramsay again I believe bad knees = no bowling, as for where he is...I dont think he has moved...just not bowling

Besty might come out to Maryborough bowl on the weekened for a look see, so you can ask him in person.
Isn't Zane still involved in bowling?

Ahh that was the short fellow who was yapping to everyone the last 2 days then

Last i heard about Zane Que he was running a coffee shop in Toowoomba....Zeddies i think.....that was couple years ago

I heard this also - probably from you Wen!!!
Will text you and organise a catch up :)

Wasn't Tony Roderick part owner of Strathpine Bowl??

Dwayne's wife is on Facebook I believe!

Mark Ramsay called into Aspley Bowl a few months back and has randomly popped in over the years.

Good luck with your search!

Rachel :)

Please correct me if wrong. But I believe Tony Rodrick works for the water board in brisbane, involved in some way with all these new pipes being laid down for the water grid. Pops in to cannon hill from time to time to say hello.

Damn spammers are out in force the last few days. Post has been deleted and spammer banned :D

Bad Knee's ? This seems to be a sign of the times with the proliferation of Synthetic Approaches. Just like Newcastle, every Centre here has them, I cannot Bowl on Synthetics, and I have heard of many a Bowler who now has bad Knee's , these people don't even associate the problem with the Approaches, but I do.

willey

Bad Knee's ? This seems to be a sign of the times with the proliferation of Synthetic Approaches. Just like Newcastle, every Centre here has them, I cannot Bowl on Synthetics, and I have heard of many a Bowler who now has bad Knee's , these people don't even associate the problem with the Approaches, but I do.

willey

+1 totally agree willey. I really dislike bowling on synthetic approaches for this reason. I've spent a few seasons bowling on synthetic approaches now in my home centre and it is probably the number one thing that would make me change centres. Go back to wood!!!!

Tony Rodrick works for GHD in the Asset Management group. I know this, since he works about 30 m down the corridor from me. I see him from time to time. The stories he has to tell.......very interesting.

Zane has not been bowling for 18 months and has also parted ways with Lisa. I saw him in November last year by chance. He is training horses again and has found a new lady and they live outside Toowomba somewhere. No intentions of bowling ever again. Real shame with what happened there. They were a great couple. We are still in touch with Lisa though.

Grant

Ian Hughes plays lawn bowls at Tugun and has no plans to play with bigger bowls (balls)again
Shaun Flynn hurt his back a few years ago he carn't bowl but wishes he could

Well this is what happens when you get old, Ian always looked old when he was Young, they called him the Grey Ghost because of his Grey hair in his Younger days, obviously he must be feeling old as well, mabe he can get a game with Mal Horsley.

Back
Top Bottom