what do you want for Christmas

The Reggae

With Santa due to deliver gifts in 3 more sleeps, what do you hope to find under the tree on Christmas morning???

Brad's Wishlist
A GPS unit for the car
Tiger Woods 07 on XBox
Anything Bruce Willis
A poker table

Rachel's wish list is:
A sandwich grill
A Cappuccino maker
Revlon Unforgettable perfume
Estee Lauder Beuatiful or Pleasures perfume

Shontay's wishlist
Another Pixel Chick
A furreal pet
A trampoline mat
Bratz Rock Angels or Bratz Diamondz Game Boy Game

Khynan's wishlist
A Racing car set
A trampoline mat
Tiger Woods on XBox
Anything to do with Cars the movie

Merry Christmas to all and hope you find all your hearts desires under the tree on Monday morning :D

my son Caleb wants anything to do with Cars , spongebob squarepants and anything to do with playing the computer or playstation..... but Im pretty sure santa is bringing an xbox along with games lots of them too not to mention all the other pressies ......

Our daughter Aimee asked for anything to with Dora the explorer ( to add to her already growing collection of dora stuff) a Dora scooter and some Dora dolls and maybe throw in some chocolates and clothes !

My kids are 5 and 3 and have huge lists every year.

I Reckon santa is gonna bring heaps this year so my wish is to win the 30 million lotto draw on dec 30 , so i can extend my house by an extra 4 rooms , 1 for each of us.

My kids love xmas and for that matter so do we!

Merry xmas to everyone on here , have a safe and happy holiday season :D

I Reckon santa is gonna bring heaps this year so my wish is to win the 30 million lotto draw on dec 30 , so i can extend my house by an extra 4 rooms , 1 for each of us.

Hey that sounds like a great idea....

We had the Tooth Fairy at our house on Monday night (for the first time) and we'll have Santa there on Sunday night so even enough money to pay that off would be good ;)

my son Caleb wants anything to do with Cars , spongebob squarepants and anything to do with playing the computer or playstation..... but Im pretty sure santa is bringing an xbox along with games lots of them too not to mention all the other pressies ......

Our daughter Aimee asked for anything to with Dora the explorer ( to add to her already growing collection of dora stuff) a Dora scooter and some Dora dolls and maybe throw in some chocolates and clothes !

My kids are 5 and 3 and have huge lists every year.

My kids love xmas and for that matter so do we!

Merry xmas to everyone on here , have a safe and happy holiday season :D

Caleb doesnt want anything Crows?

I would like:

New stereo for my car
A PSP
Some more Purfume
50 Cent Bullet Proof on Xbox
Stick It on DVD
More Clothes and Shoes
Eminem's new album

Id like:
- Tony Hawk Project 8 for Xbox
- Clothes
- 350 gb removable hard drive
- Wireless presentation remote for uni
- Element deck

I'd like my Mum to make her legendary banana salad!! Bananas,Cream,Pineapple and CURRY POWDER!!!!!

No go though, bloody cyclones!!!!

Wanted a Violet Gargoyle...got it a few days ago! :cool:
Want a whole pile of DVDs, CDs, clothes and shoes too.
Would also like a new car (Falcon XY CTHO Phase III would be spot on)
More bowling balls
New computer
New edition Monopoly
Entire collection of Singstar! games for PS2
SST 7s

and of course some cold hard cash wouldnt go astray ;)

My wishes are that the Scarecrow gets a brain, the Tin Man gets that long awaited heart, and the Cowardly Lion receive a large dose of courage.
:x-mas:

Money
A new cd player or a couple of new speakers for the car.
Big Day Out tickets for next year
Money
Tickets to go see Motorhead when they tour here next year (I don't mind having belated gifts haha)
Oh and money too.

I think thats all.............. so far.

More leathers for my bike or me.
Another arm sleeve tattoo or leg
new wifey
more piercings
new straightner for my hair

the missus got
ibook and clothes , undies , computer picture frame ( no idea ) changes pictures.

Hmmm lets see,

the tattoo i was supposed to get for my birthday
piercings
new camshaft for my clubsport
new diff gears for my clubsport
twin turbos for my clubsport
new interior for my clubsport
a new car ahaha

or that $30 mil jackpot :D

Back
Top Bottom