Weribee Cup YOUTH ODDS

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
With over 132 entries this event is set to be huge. I don't know that many bowlers but I can tell you one thing for sure about this event

A VICTORIAN WILL NOT WIN THE MENS DIVISION

With Belmo, Brando and Jarrod bowling this event those Vic's have no chance.

I am so confident of this I promise to join a Victorian AFL club if my statement is proven to be wrong. But I know that will never happen!!!!

Good luck to everyone bowling

I must agree with ya on this one George but being a Victorian and all... two question i must ask... Is Matt O'Brien Bowling in it aswell? and if he is... Wouldnt he have something to say about it? hehe

My tips:

Male

Glen Loader
Shaun Parlby
Brando

Female

Clair Johnston
Jayde Flanagan
Toni Woodcock

Ones to watch:

Craig McCloskey
Anthony Ambrosio
Robert Townsend
Bianca Flanagan

The pattern will suit bowlers who are used to "dry" conditions and who can cope with a big back-end so look out for a strong showing by QUEENSLANDERS!!!!! :snipersm:

Cheers :lol:

Feral

GeorgeF said:
With over 132 entries this event is set to be huge. I don't know that many bowlers but I can tell you one thing for sure about this event

I am so confident of this I promise to join a Victorian AFL club if my statement is proven to be wrong. But I know that will never happen!!!!

It would help if you could make an AFL team in the first place??? :p

Just a quick question George.... What is your obsession with us Victorians not winning anything.

I mean i know that there is a really strong field, but i am sure the brunswick boys might have something to say about the Vics not having a chance, As might the names like; Lovegrove and Hanton just to name a couple straight off the top of my head.

I just want a Vic to win again for george to be wrong again.... I like it when george is wrong...

GO VIC'S

micky_macca said:
GeorgeF said:

It would help if you could make an AFL team in the first place??? :p

You knob Macca, lol, George means he will become a MEMBER of a Victorian AFL team.

I reckon take it one further & say that if a Victorian wins, you have to become a member of last years woodenspooners ;) :). And that you will bowl in at least one super six event wearing the bulldogs jumper.

GO VICS, hahahahahahahahaha.

You could have started something here Brett!

We know that the Greek can't bowl in anything but Track clothes, but I reckon we would be able to come up with a Bulldogs Beenie and Scarf for George to wear whilst he is not bowling! :lol:

So what do you say George, I know all to well that you are a gambling man. So i propose that if a Vic does win that George has to wear a Bulldogs Beenie and Scarf all the way from his accomodation for his next super six event in Victoria to the bowl until he throws his first practice ball and then wear it until he gets back to his accomodation, and if we want to be really rude i say that if a Vic finishes in front of George at this next event George should have to wear this little outfit at the presentation should he make the top 3! :lol: :lol:

So what do you say Georgey boy. Put the money where the mouth is or what? (You got your self into this one mate!) :wink:

Anyway this is just a suggestion, but i think the Vics may very well want to enforce it. So let the Greek know what you think.

This could be the first time you have Queenslanders supporting Victoria, and you never know if the Vics come up with a good enough bet we might even see the big names dropping a couple in the gutter to help a young Vic over the line! :wink:

Good Luck George!
From a friend KEEPING AN EYE OUT FOR YOU! :lol:

I won't be bowling Weribee adult to defend my crown as I have other tournament commitments in different cities. The reason I feel so confident is because of 3 bowlers, Belmo, Jarrod and Brandon.

Don't get me wrong Micky, Matty, Joel and a few others can play but winning is a culture and an obession. The bowlers I have mentioned have proven they can win over a broad array of lane conditions and formats.

I'm willing to take side bets and if a Victorian does win I will join the bulldogs AFL club and buy an official shirt and wear it at the AO for all to see :D

I dont have an obession with Victorians, Bill Lawrie does!

Maybe if there were a few more Trackheads down here mate you'd think different. The rollout at the arro... i mean Brunswick mob have been getting all the glory of late i guess( for good reason.. they can flat bowl!) So i'll keep fighting the goodfight for ya mate :twisted: :twisted: :shock:

wouldn't it be great to see a Vic win here.

after last season results, surely Melbourne, WBulldogs, Carlton or even Richmond could use someone like George in their team. probably the only thing that could knock off the mighty Lions in 2004!

Back
Top Bottom