WELL DONE FI

D

-d-_-b-

Congratulations Fiona,

I've always said that in a few years Fiona would be an amazing bowler

She just proved me totally wrong

She's an amazing bowler right now, and not only that but she is the NSW Female Open Masters Champion in year 8

Well done!!!!

Well done Fiona, it was great to see you win!! good on you, you deserved it!!

go fiii
you such a great bowler for you age and you just proved to everyone that you can do it!!!
undefeated all day
this girl is amazing!
YOU RULE FI!!!!
luv always shellby xoxoxoxoxo
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

hey every1!

well done fiona!

you bowled so mad today! i'm so proud of u!

well done everyone who bowled today! wether you got in the top 30, 20, 10, 5 or 3, you still all bowled mad, and remember, your in the top 32 in the whole of nsw! well done all of you!

luv yas all!!

jess mcginty xxx

heya jess
dude you bowled even better
im heaps happy for u dude!
3rd place is heaps good! you deserved even higher but unfourtunatly it didn't happen but good luck cos you are a heaps great bowler and you can go heaps far
good luck luv shellby
xoxoxox
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

Congratulations Fiona!!
You are already an awesome bowler for your age.. and i think you will be one to watch out for when you get a bit older!!

Keep up the good work
icon_smile.gif
Your doing fantastic!!!!!
Luv Hayli xoxox

Congrats fiona,well done!!! your right hayli, but i think your one to wacth out for now, good luck in your career in bowling and i hope all goes well 4 u
luv lozz
icon_smile.gif
icon_wink.gif

heya!

thnx heaps shelby!!

you did well too!
i'm proud of everyone who bowled and i'm proud to be able to say that i'm friends with such great bowlers!

now, all we have to do is go to nats and show everyone else what nsw is made of!!

luv yas!

jess xxx

Congrats Fi

as sum1 who didnt even make masters
I would love to congratulate u!!

Especially after u bowled 10 games on Sat too follow on & Win masters undefeated was excellent

I hope at nationals the 13 yr old wonder will win again!!
icon_wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom