Very Impressed

andrewbc

I must say this impressed me today. At cannon Hill in the Twin tour Darryl Alford Averaging 233 give of take a few pins for 10 games. Throws 9 200 games out of ten. The only and only game under 200 is a beautiful 127.......:D:D

Good bowling Darryl it was a great performance to watch and you made the 127 look so easy when you bowled it.

Sorry son but thought it was worth sharing with everyone.

Makes my 220 av with a 150 look good, i didnt think it'd be physically possible for Darryl to bowl a 120, i thought he never missed the pocket??:p

Adrian, welcome to Qld ..... you fit in well with XXXX in hand ..... and he drinks the REAL THING not that GOLD stuff !!

Flower

I must say this impressed me today. At cannon Hill in the Twin tour Darryl Alford Averaging 233 give of take a few pins for 10 games. Throws 9 200 games out of ten. The only and only game under 200 is a beautiful 127.......:D:D
Good bowling Darryl it was a great performance to watch and you made the 127 look so easy when you bowled it.
Sorry son but thought it was worth sharing with everyone.
Cruel, very cruel Andrew. :eek: The way I'm bowling at the moment I should be able to help you out tomorrow Darryl :surrender:

Nice post, one of the best I have seen on the site .... that's funny but I do know how you feel. I remember shooting 268 and backed it with a 130 to miss the cut in the Perth Cup.

Back
Top Bottom