UPCOMING JUNIOR AND YOUTH TOURNAMENTS!!!!!!!!!

J

Jenn Star

Hey all,

I am new to this so I was just wondering if you could tell me when the tournaments are this year and what they are called.

Thanks

hey.
your best bet to find out all the tournaments would be to ask your local association i think (they MAY have tournament info). if not, check your local bowling centre for entry forms or just ask someone in the shield team from VIC.. they will be able to give you plenty of info im sure...
the main ones (for me anyway) are:
state (NSW is at easter)
nationals (july school holidays)
syd cup (end of september)
sharp (mid/late october)

tho im sure theres plenty more in VIC.. so ask some1 from down there is my best advice...

hope that helps ya
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

bye
icon_biggrin.gif

Hey, here are some dates for tournaments that we were given. Hope they are right:
ACT Championships 2nd & 3rd March

Orange Championships 9th & 10th March

Maitland Championships 16th & 17th March

NSW State 29th, 30th, 31st march & 1st April

Australian Youth Team Roll Offs 13th & 14th April (Mentone Bowl Victoria)

Youth Sprint 28th April (Blacktown Bowl)

Canberra Championships 4th & 5th, 11th & 12th May

Sydney Championships 8th, 9th & 10th June

Australian Junior National Championships from 22nd June till 14th July

Illawarra Championships 3rd 4th 10th & 11th August

Adelaide Under 23 17th & 18th August

Penrith Youth Open 7th & 8th September

Melbourne Youth 14th & 15th September

Junior Sydney Cup 5th, 6th & 7th of October

Orange Cup 9th & 10th November

Parramatta Sprint (under 21) 24th November

icon_rolleyes.gif

Is the Parramatta Sprint part of the AMF tournaments that Warren Stewart was handing out forms to at the Sydney Youth Masters earlier this year?

If so, is it really under 21's? Seems kind of unfair, having 3 out of 4 tournaments under 23's, then having the last one under 21's.

Cam...
all i know about what ur asking is yes it was on the form thatw as goven out at youth masters cos i saw it on there
i dunno nifin else though
sorry dude
take care
luv shellby

I dont know i was given a couple of sheets with most of if not all of this years tournaments by Sue Cassell, so I hust wrote down what was on there. sorry.

i wasn't sayin u were wrong brad i was just saying that it was also on the form that we were all given at youth masters

i have no idea if it is under 21 or 23 maybe sumone who reads this and knows what is going on could tell us n help us out ya know
well help cam out cos i am 16 (17 real soon ppls!!!) and i dun need to worry bout dat..
luv shellby xoxoxo
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

Cam i found the form we were handed at youth masters and its says that the youth circuit thingy is under 23's
so if thats what you wanted to know there ya go dude
luv shellby xoxoxo
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

Yeh its kewl, no worries here, you so if anyone can extend the info please do.

Hey lawrey,
im an east coast bowler myself and im always looking for something in this forum abt it but i very rarely find it, but i guess its something that we will just have to get used to
and who knows things may change when it gets closer to cup or even roll off

loz

DATES FOR NSW EAST COAST CUP ROLL-OFF
State championships are 8th, 9th, and 10th of june
2nd june graded mens and ladies roll-off
16th june graded mens and ladies, seniors and under 21s roll-off
23rd june open and seniors roll-off

This year roll-off is at blacktown.

Just a quick note to let all juniors know that the Mentone Junior Cup is on again this year.

Tournament is on 2 June 2002.

Entry Fee is only $20.00 and there is heaps of money up for grabs. $100 each to the winners, paying down to 6th place.

Additional block awards of $25.00 per pair of lanes is also on offer to the value of $350.00.

On top of this I'm lead to believe that the Vic President Shield bowlers have a coaching camp at Sunshine on this day - so they'll be absent.

Entry forms are available from Mentone Bowl by calling 9583 1244 or you can get them from Peter Coburn at the State Championships.

Back
Top Bottom