Twin Tour Greenslopes - Change Of Venue

FLOWER

Bowlers please note: there is a change of venue for the next Twin Tour Stop - we will now be at GREENSLOPES LANES instead of Kedron on the 17th and 18th September.....circumstances beyond our control have forced this change - apologies to all.

More goodies for the Tour from BOWLING BALLS AUSTRALIA - Shannon Miller has confirmed that there will be two Visionary Balls given to the Tour for the Combined Points Winners, both Balls and Puffs, for 2005......many, many thanks for this equipment and they will be a welcome addition for the Scratch bowlers of the Tour who are such staunch supporters, with the bulk of $$$$ and Bowler of the Year awards going to the handicap divisions of the Twin Tour.

Anyone wishing to bowl who is not already a member, please contact me and remember that there is no joining fee at this stage of the year......will give you a chance to make a decision for the 2006 season.

Mary Flower - Phone: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]

hi mary,

could you please put bradley reggars, taya reggars, and leon reggars down for the last squad thanks

brad

oh geez haha i better put my name down ....hey mary

Shannon Miller for squad a please

Hi Mary

Could you please change our squad selection to Sunday Morning instead of Saturday, this would be a great help,

Albert, Joyce and Little Hayli

Back
Top Bottom