Twin Tour Aspley

Results

The Results from Aspley Twin Tour Will be posted tonite on my QLD Bowling site, So if you check tomorrow they will be available.

Also i think Mary is emailing the results to Graham as well. So he might have them posted beforehand.

Cheers

Andrew C
:wink:

Results for Aspley Twin Tour Stop are on qldbowling.com now and will be on this site shortly.

Many thanks to the 124 bowlers who supported - 85 Balls and 39 Puffs - Prize Money of over $4500. Have Ball - Will Travel payout to 28 bowlers in the Handicap Div. and 14 bowlers in Scratch - Powder Puff payout to 13 bowlers in the Handicap and 6 in the Scratch.

From the Tour point of view, one of the most pleasing aspects was the large number of young bowlers joining - one of them is only 14 and hopefully this trend will continue. The continued support from the 'core' bowlers from past years is most encouraging with Ken Sheehan, Jim Ferguson, John Whillans and Gary Bernardin still competing madly and making $$$$ as they did in their 'glory days'.

The Puffs winner, Denise Brown was really discouraged in 2002 with her bowling. A rookie to the sport, she had been trying her 'g..ts' out all year and was overcome with over-coaching (listening to too many). We had a vacancy (one of the few!) and as she had her gear, decided to bowl - the rest is history.

Sorry, to bore you with these little details, but this is what keeps people like me in the sport and putting on this great Tour. The support is awesome. Thank You.

For info. on the Tour - see brochure on this site.

Back
Top Bottom