Track or Ebonite

• Thread starter USABowlerPennsylvania
  • Start date
U

USABowlerPennsylvania

Hey everyone,
Back for another strike, is the choice of you young bowlers Track or Ebonite???

ebonite is the top product boys, use it and you cant go wrong

come on usa you gotta change brotha, EBONITE hahahahha

Strazz

Ok

Ok bro,
Good advice, if i wanna lose! HAHA, j/p. Nah, i dont like Ebonite because of the Apex Aggression, its all that balls fault. LOL. I prefer Track over Ebonit, for now. I dont mind Ebonite. Track has totally impressed me, not too much with Ebonite.

Didnt people kinda cover that with the last thread similar to this one?

yo

No levi,
The last one was Track and Ebonite. Im not stupid enough to put the same thing in, HAHA.

i have tried many companies such as brunswick columbia track storm and roto grip. but for me and the style that I have adopted ebonite is by far in a league of its own compared to the other companies. now I am not calling the others crap but I am just saying that the ebonite covers and cores suit my style easy and more consistntly than any other company I have rolled.

ebonite all the way baby

Hey

God i love being American,
Therefore i am entitled to FULL IDIOCY without any complaints. I bet half the people in here dont take notice to my joke in my past post, haha.

I caught it (that really would have been a double post then eh? ;) ), the last topic was actually Track and Storm :p

what i meant in my first post was that people pretty much commented on other gear anyway reguardless of manufacturer. Ohh well, ive got a pantera that keeps doing weird things to me, something seriously spooky happens when this thing gets resurfaced, then once you put a few games on it the damn thing totally reverses it's reaction. :?:

:lol:

well i would say i prefer track, as i had a brown synergy in 2001 and absolutely loved using it.

but i did have a few chucks with a mate's addiction which i was all smiles about and the amount the ball turned :D

i just use whatever there is, don't really have any clear favourites :)

Storm all the way. hehe No no i will relate to this topic, track kicks ebonites ass all the way... Ebonite produces wot i call camels ( predator, savage, basically the whole CAT line.) Track has some of the best bowling balls, my favourites being the Assasain and the TKO Triton. But on the other hand, ebonite make great spare balls!!

Later

Hey

You know what,
Ebonite does make some really nice spare balls but i do not like their "bust-out" line due to the inefficiency of their coverstocks. I have three Ebonites, only 1 i use now. The Apex Aggression, Matrix Dominator, and the Vortex Afterburner. I didnt mind the Dominator,. but once again, like the Apex, it lost its energy. I really dont know why., everything on the ball was right (PAP, Pin, etc). The only thing the ball does is go long on Medium oil with low carry down, other than that, i would not reccomend it. Same with the Apex. Anywho, i prefer Storm over Track, and Track over Ebonite. LAta peeps, take care. :p :p :p

Whack 3 (or 4) holes in something, and let me adjust the surface, and I'll make it work....

IMHO, as long as you get the surface right for the condition you're on (80% of reaction), however you layout the ball (20% of the reaction) is just a matter of preference. Sure, some layouts are better than others, but unless you get real radical with layouts (like some people), ball surface is much more important.

Example:

Get on a flooded condition.... you are armed with 2 balls for examples sake a reactive resin covered ball (your choice in make, model ect) that is polished to 5000 grit, and a White Dot sanded to 120. The White Dot will suit the condition better, even though it is plastic, because of the surface on the ball..... the diamond polished reactive will skate the whole way.

BTW, I have tested this out.

Just my opinion.... enjoy :)

Thats a big call on heavy conditions with a plastic when people mightnt have as much hand as you androooo :) but then 5000, jebus, anything got 5000 out of the box :twisted:

Figured as much, i think i would need to take the thumb out and play down the boards to get any movement :)

I agree with you always 3rd,

i've got a Ebonite tiger and all it does is use up a ball space in my bag :!:

Back
Top Bottom