Totalbowling swear jar and abuse bin for upcoming wide bay events

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
I think its a great idea, a little frustration can turn into a good kitty for the end of year function. Let's be honest, everyone gets a little frusted from time to time, pocket 7-10s, bad breaks, we are only human and it is natural to let off a little steam.

He is my idea,

1. Swear Jar, any audible swear word that is witnessed and heard by more than 3 other people, the person must pay the fine into the jar, $5.

2. Anyone who feels the need to kick, punch or damage a piece of equipment may for $10 kick a designated BIN which will travel to each event. The offending party if willing to pay the $10 will get one clean strike at the BIN by any means he/she chooses (punch, kick, headbutt, etc).

Any persons who do not pay their appropriate fine will receive an appropriate yellow or red card as per TBA guideline :D

Money collected through out the season will go to the Wide Bay series presentation where drinks will be put on.

What do you think?

Found the swear jar...... hahaha maybe the boys from Hot Fuzz could manage it for us!!

Maybe we could even get Nance down at Cityside bowls club help us out with it if she not to busy running the sub committee looking after the cheese wheel!!!!

Attachments

• HOTFUZZ SWEARJAR.JPG
    HOTFUZZ SWEARJAR.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 34
Might be a security risk having that amount of cash lying around. Will you take EFTPOS ?

For :swear: $5

For :kicking: the bin $10

Watching the tournament directors face as you kick the s**t out of the ball return....priceless :D

I think I will now just go & :cardR: myself now...

Maybe someone could contact agent86 and request the use of the portable cone of silence !!!!!

what do u really thing georgie can your god daughter afford her fathers temperment hmmmmmmmm lucky im a changed man eh!

Back
Top Bottom