icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

from Eric

Happy birthday matt sorry i couldn't go....
Thanks for the invite though..
have fun
luv shellby xoxoxoxo

To MY Matty,

Happy 18th sweety. I hope you had a great day yesterday and also i hope an awesome night tonight.

Be good.
Love
Kim.

Hey Matt

Hope you have an Awesome Birthday and all the best for your party have fun

Love Kazza
icon_biggrin.gif

Happy B'day Matt
Hope u have a great day
as well as a great party on saturday

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

from Eric

Happy birthday matt sorry i couldn't go....
Thanks for the invite though..
have fun
luv shellby xoxoxoxo

To MY Matty,

Happy 18th sweety. I hope you had a great day yesterday and also i hope an awesome night tonight.

Be good.
Love
Kim.

Hey Matt

Hope you have an Awesome Birthday and all the best for your party have fun

Love Kazza
icon_biggrin.gif

Matt,

It was an awesone night, I think the ferry driver was itching to come over for a drink (he just kept driving past the property all night!). I had heaps of fun, nice to see everyone together outside of a bowling alley. Have a good one!

Brad

PS: I thought you didn't drink......
PPS: I also thought that the Fonz was in fine form too!

Almost forgot (how could I)

The Fashion Police (Sammy will know who I mean) was in fine form also. Hahaha

Later

Hey matt

Yea well i was just coming to this site coz i had an idea of starting a topic to congratulate matt on his 18th but sum1 beat me too it!
icon_biggrin.gif

Thanx for the night man, it was maaad. Especially when 2 things happend
1. Nathan (well for the ones that were there u know what im talking about)
and 2. When me and Neil Hawkins were the only 2 ppl to stay up all night around the fire and we ended up thinking a rose bush was a person talking to us so we had a big convo to the rose bush, and then we started yelling at the sun coz it wasn't coming up. Thats how dillusional we were because it was so freekin cold!!! anywayz buddy it was a top night and i'll remeber it for da rest of my life. Cheers man and hapy 18th

~Ben~ (hahah i got 3 bars reception!!
icon_biggrin.gif
)

i forgot a few things....

Id also like to thank Carol and Nick coz without them this party wouldn't have happend. Also Nath (matt's bro) coz u r one of the guyz that livend up tha party!

Also about bowling, finally i don't have to worry about him in Juniours!!! but i gotta put up with him for the rest of the year
icon_wink.gif

But serriously tho, man ur guna kill it in youth and adult, uve got it to go anywhere u want man... And what a better way to go out in a bang, than doing what its ur turn to do, winning the 2002 Juniour National Championships. Man ur guna do it this year, uve deserved it. And im sure you'll hit ur 300 soon too man (4x 289's, all 8 pins!!) maan thats gotta hurt so bad especially with ur shot. Cheers man and kill em at nats

Matt,

It was an awesone night, I think the ferry driver was itching to come over for a drink (he just kept driving past the property all night!). I had heaps of fun, nice to see everyone together outside of a bowling alley. Have a good one!

Brad

PS: I thought you didn't drink......
PPS: I also thought that the Fonz was in fine form too!

Almost forgot (how could I)

The Fashion Police (Sammy will know who I mean) was in fine form also. Hahaha

Later

Hey matt

Yea well i was just coming to this site coz i had an idea of starting a topic to congratulate matt on his 18th but sum1 beat me too it!
icon_biggrin.gif

Thanx for the night man, it was maaad. Especially when 2 things happend
1. Nathan (well for the ones that were there u know what im talking about)
and 2. When me and Neil Hawkins were the only 2 ppl to stay up all night around the fire and we ended up thinking a rose bush was a person talking to us so we had a big convo to the rose bush, and then we started yelling at the sun coz it wasn't coming up. Thats how dillusional we were because it was so freekin cold!!! anywayz buddy it was a top night and i'll remeber it for da rest of my life. Cheers man and hapy 18th

~Ben~ (hahah i got 3 bars reception!!
icon_biggrin.gif
)

i forgot a few things....

Id also like to thank Carol and Nick coz without them this party wouldn't have happend. Also Nath (matt's bro) coz u r one of the guyz that livend up tha party!

Also about bowling, finally i don't have to worry about him in Juniours!!! but i gotta put up with him for the rest of the year
icon_wink.gif

But serriously tho, man ur guna kill it in youth and adult, uve got it to go anywhere u want man... And what a better way to go out in a bang, than doing what its ur turn to do, winning the 2002 Juniour National Championships. Man ur guna do it this year, uve deserved it. And im sure you'll hit ur 300 soon too man (4x 289's, all 8 pins!!) maan thats gotta hurt so bad especially with ur shot. Cheers man and kill em at nats

Hey Matt

Hope you had a great one, and had a great time at your party... you sure seemed like you were having a good time haha.. I know I did, and it looks like everyone else did aswell!!
icon_biggrin.gif

And like Ben said, thanx to Carol and Nick for letting him have the party there(thanx for all the clothes i borrowed aswell hahaha)

Seeyas round
Hayli xoxox
icon_rolleyes.gif

Hey Matt

Hope you had a great one, and had a great time at your party... you sure seemed like you were having a good time haha.. I know I did, and it looks like everyone else did aswell!!
icon_biggrin.gif

And like Ben said, thanx to Carol and Nick for letting him have the party there(thanx for all the clothes i borrowed aswell hahaha)

Seeyas round
Hayli xoxox
icon_rolleyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom