sports pattern for win a spot

• YES

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • NO

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

scott

Just a Quick question would u like to bowl this event on a sports pattern or just the house pattern

Not fussed, just make it easy on the left.

"House Pattern" will do, I suck at Milton anyway. Wont matter what pattern I bowl on :p

Brad

House because thats what everyone was expecting when it was announced.

Really I'll bowl whether its wet , dry, ditched, flat or blocked.

House because thats what everyone was expecting when it was announced.
Really I'll bowl whether its wet , dry, ditched, flat or blocked.
hammo I understand what you are saying mate but the fact is that it is a win a spot for a sports pattern tournament so that why i was thinking of putting a sports pattern down thanks for your input mate

scott

i will bowl in both win a spots no matter what and really i will just be making up the numbers, one thing that was motivating me was seeing how the milton house pattern plays and how i go on it before the new league season starts.

hi scott,
i think sports pattern would be good as this is for a sports pattern tourny and it will give us a bit of look at what we might get for next years sports series.

Put down a sports pattern Scott...would be good for a laugh if nothing else.:p:p

Might have to come and watch if you do...lol
:rolleyes:

Isnt it interesting that there has been 24 votes on this poll and only 18 names down to bowl if you have had a vote why not have a bowl aswell the more people we get the more fun it will be

Back
Top Bottom