Matt Sing
Anthony Morrell
Bianca Flanagan
Cassie Staudinger
Hayley Donnelly
Jess McGinty
But i have to add
Steve Cowland :wink:

Im just wondering???? How do u consider who the top bowlers are???? is it by average, or ?????????

If by average what is the average, for male & female.
is Bianca Flanagan a junior???????? coz i thought she was older.

thanx.

They dont mean average Kezza, because everyone bowls in a different centre with different conditions.

And Bianca is a junior and yes she is one of the best along with
Hayley Donnelly
Cassie Staudinger
Samantha Fisher

Boys??
Bobby O'reilly
Matt Sing
Stephen Cowland
Stephen Reynolds

Theres plently of good bowlers out there though.

Top Guy: Steve Cowland
Top Chick: Bianca Flanagan

But there are lots of really good juniors out there...they will get their time in the limelight soon enough...whether it be when they are juniors, youth, or adults...there will be a time for everyone.

Laterz
Jen

the gurls that are in the south east queensland team! and the top 9 of the sq roll offs for the boys

and others from other states! lol

Females:
Bianca Flanagan
Cassie Staudinger
Yvette Lawton
Hayli Mazzonni
Males:
Bobby O'Riley
Ant Morrell
Steve Cowland
And Chickenwater

Have a good one, Kara

hey all...
just wondering is Tracey Madden still a Junior??
if she is still a junior i would have to say her,bee,Cass and probly Courtney Murdoch
and for da guys.. pff oh my god..
uumm Steve Cow,Bobby,Matt Sing,and Probly Ant Morrell..
laterz

Hmmmm

Hey everyone,
I cant really pass any judgment on any of the bowlers down under because i really dont get a good look too much at what is down there! :p From the people i know i must say i agree with the lists above. Ill throw in some surprises but i cant really name any right now :p I just wanna extend my good luck and profitable endeavours to all that are into rolloffs and may the best of luck follow you through your ventures as a youth bowler. Believe me, i know exactly what your all going through (Im in Pepsi-cola State Competition now, pretty big tourney down here in da States). So good luck and happy pinbusting! :)

Cheers,
Mr. Greer

Well my picks would have to be
Bobby
Matt Sing
Cow
Steve R
Bianca F
Sammy F
Cassie
Jess M and
Hayley M (go girl)
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

here r my thoughts.
in the girls it is pretty hard atm coz of all the quality at the sq roll-off but i think yvette lawton is just that little bit better than bianca. but is is so close. yvette has had the wood on bee up here but bee is closing fast in qld anyway. away from sq though bee is a totally different bowler. her mind just kicks in and she pulls away from everyone.

in the boys though i think matt simpson will be hard to stop this year. cowman is an awesome bowler but i think matty j will fire at shield and nationals and take away that title of best junior in the nation.

we shall see at nationals

I would have to say the best juniors are:

In my books the best juniors are:

Boys:Bobby O'Reily
Josh Bulow
Trent Cage
Matt Sing

Girls:Bianca flanagan
jess m
jess L

I would have to say the best juniors are:

In my books the best juniors are:

Boys:Bobby O'Reily
Josh Bulow
Trent Cage
Matt Sing

Girls:Bianca flanagan
jess m
jess L

I think u are all missing someone i would have to say :arrow: Jessica Starkey she is awesome keep up the good work jessi

Luv
Lisa

yeah phaggy just wondering mate whos matty j and where is he from???

the cows in for a good shot, with a home centre advantage odds will be interesting....cant wait BELMO!!!! LOL

matty kanafa

Hey every peoplesssssssssssssssssssssss

what happened to all the wa wa (W.A) bowlers over in western australia?

I think from over there: Adrian Altieri and Ben McLoughlin, both excellent bowlers, oh and little tommy, remember dude to put ya fingers in the ball hehehe... The pope aint got nothing on these guys! Stephen Cowland who?

Ciao...

Back
Top Bottom