The Shot

N

Not_myself

icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
Just wondering what the hardest, favorite, game winning shot that everyone has pulled off
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

a 4-7-10 to get into the NSW Central Presidents sheild team

It was the final frame

How bout a 7-10 on a fill ball, to win the team game by a pin in league? Cleanest 7-10 conversion you'll ever see.

Just 1 out of the 5 times I've picked it up.

this wasn't a game winning shot, or count for anything, but one night i picked up the 7-10 at burleigh, by hitting both pins with my ball.

the ball slammed the 7, and jumped back up on the pindeck, slamming into the sweep and then rolling into the 10.

impreesed me and the couple of social bowlers around.
icon_wink.gif

Hey every1,
A while back i left a 6-7-10 on the last frame and i needed to spare it and strike to win.
I got the spare for the first time and striked, the guy i was playin was
icon_eek.gif

SEEA

My most memorable shot was the strike I nailed at NSW Country Masters on the last frame to beat Neil Donnely & go on to the next game.

Good Luck & High Scoring
Big B

Hey

Ive had a few too many unlucky last balls to loose ie 2000, 2001 Sydney cups and numerous stepladders

But the most amazing shot was for a 300 overseas...

Needed to hit the 12th for $15000, so not only was it nerve racking to hit the 300, but to hit one worth $15000.... well
icon_smile.gif

the 12th shot was good.... as good as i could of let it go considering how nervous i was....and well i looked up and was $15000 richer
To which i thank Jez, he gave me strength when i needed it most!!!!!

laaaaaaaaater

Back
Top Bottom