The important questions

D

-d-_-b-

Hey all, this is Kozzi here.
I have only just been shown this site by shelly and am very grateful for the prvious post asking who is who, cause just like that other person i am relatively lost
icon_confused.gif
. I was dissapointed however that everyone only really gave the bare amount of information, name, age, contact. That was bout it. So how bout we all share some of our opinions on the big issues in life.

Questions like, favourite pizza topping? Bacon Bits or Croutons? White or milk chocolate? A masquerading monkey or a flippan flamingo?

Take these questions seriously and then hopefully we will really get to know each other a bit better
icon_biggrin.gif

Kozzi, i dont wanna sound like a prick, but honestly who cares?? it s bowling forum not a food forum, if u really wanna know what our favourties are, then use the contacts we supplied to ask us, thats y they r there!

Later Da Cowman

haha go one stu!! u rock dude!
lol
i like milk chocolate and a flipin flamingo would be pretty trippy id say
icon_biggrin.gif

my trippen bands are korn, slipknot, alien ant farm, linkin park, and so on and so on.
I think that i am a complete and utter nut so beware, and yes i will go nows
take care and seeya soon!
luv shellby xoxoxoxo
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

Thanx Shelly,

Cowman, i realise it is sometimes difficult to detect emotions over the net, although most of what i was writing was just a little sarcastic. Dont take me to seriously man
icon_razz.gif
. It was just a way of trying to find out a little bout you guys. But if you still wanna talk that desperately about bowling, then how did you guys first get interested in bowling??? Or whats your least favourite lane to bowl at???

A little information is betta than nothing
icon_biggrin.gif

gotta say that the only way to go is with the supreme.....that stuff rocks
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom