The Boss....

Hahaha that was great. This thread should be moved to the Main Forum as this must be seen by everyone

I have inside mail thats its not the full story, apparently the full story was 2 pages long, but they didnt think they could print Jase's kind words towards parking officers.......lol :)

cant wait for ya new website...... www.ipayfines.com

That pic doesnt show a nice ole Jason, the fella in that looks evil!:p

posing or not, at least he will get something done.

Ok update all, little me working away at my desk, I take an incoming call.

The person on the line says hello I am from ABC, breakfast radio, I was wondering if Jason was free to come on the breakfast show in the morning for an interview. Just one moment and I will put Jason on for you I replied.

All in one week, he has made the front page and is now going to do radio interviews.

Wonder if he can speak with them about all the tickets I have recieved over the years.:D :D

From the local paper to the radio waves. This is becoming interesting make sure you get a plug in for TB! Maybe get ABC to sponsor an event...;) Kellie, you may just get a cheque refund if Jase wins the battle, either that or claim them as work expenses.

wow, from humble mechanic to multimedia mega-star in a couple of days.....get that plug in for Pearsons and TB mate.......:D :D

Well done Kell...you deserve a payrise !!!! ;) ;)

Ok update all, little me working away at my desk, I take an incoming call.
The person on the line says hello I am from ABC, breakfast radio, I was wondering if Jason was free to come on the breakfast show in the morning for an interview. Just one moment and I will put Jason on for you I replied.
All in one week, he has made the front page and is now going to do radio interviews.
Wonder if he can speak with them about all the tickets I have recieved over the years.:D :D
u sure it was abc radio

that would have been a funny gee up someone getting on the phone pretending to be from abc :)

Back
Top Bottom