Thank you !!!

O

OzzyRookie

I have just completed my first 10 game session at Richlands and WOW!!!!. Firstly i would like to thank Mary for the chance to bowl in this great event . Along with all of her smiling helpers , the centre staff and all the bowlers who made me welcome , it was a nervous but fun first outing for me . Having returned from a long absence due to family commitments and injury it was going to be a big test for the aging body . Thank you to everyone for their help and advice on how to cope with the large variety of lane conditions and physical barriers thrown at me today . This old dog will learn new tricks as the old ones from the Milton days 20+ years ago just don't work . I feel at ease that when i invest in some more appropriate equipment and a new mind set that there are many bowlers out there to learn from and much help available . Great fun even though i was disappointed at my inabilty to hit my marks , i will be there for as many of these as possible .
Special thanks to Nick for your help and keeping me out of trouble on the lanes today .

Welcome back! I too have recently returned to the game after a long absence (about 12 years or so) due family and financial commitments. I've invested in some new equipment and so far things are going very well.

Back
Top Bottom