Team Shirts

D

dejinshathe

I ran a couple of searches but couldn't find an old thread on this.
Anyone know the best and cheapest way to get three shirts custom-printed? Preferably in Victoria and preferably with the added option of individual names on the fronts, but what really matters is the team graphic on the back.
Screenprinting a run of only three just isn't practical and those photocopied, iron-on transfers tend to die after three runs through the wash.
Cheers!

I am also interested..
has anyone been to get team shirts done?
Could anyone recommend a company in Vic?

I know some places do them in bulk/minimum of 10 shirts...
but am only after 4.

We can get any size order filled - even single shirts.

Here is the link to the brand and styles currently available.

http://www.corporateuniforms.co.nz/defaultcu.asp?catname=Polos

Providing the embroidery required is text only (any style), there is no set up fee. If however, a logo is required - there is an initial set-up fee of $65.00 (once off charge).

Cost is $50.00 per shirt if individual names are not required, however, if a player, team or squad want individual names, it is $55.00 per shirt.

Take note: these shirts (and for that matter towels, jackets and caps etc) are EMBROIDERED, not screen printed or whatever.

Feel free to email or call me with any queries.

Regards.......Max

We have gotten quite a few shirts through Peter Martin. Not sure on prices etc but his user name on this site is "The Spanner" if you'd like to contact him. He is very professional and always willing to help.

Hope this helps also

Back
Top Bottom