Suggestion for Caboolture Open

Cam S

BEEEEEEEEEAVER
After talking to jase on the weekend, i remember seeing on here that Jeff Runs poker games at Caboolture on fridays.

Wonder what the chances of getting a poker game running on the saturday nite of the Caboolture Open

would be good to see a calcutta at some of these events
at some of the big pool comps i go to
the calcutta is almost as much as the 1st place takings

daniel d

My advice would be firstly bowling them…;)

Secondly would be stay off the piss enough so you can bowl both days in Qualifying and that would give you a greater chance to advance from that Fringe bowler status that you so keenly give yourselves to fringe of elite…

It’s great to have these extra functions on but keep in mind 90% of these bowlers are there to bowl well, and not be up to all hours on the piss…

Send bfcc a PM, he might be keen as to set that up for you Cam…

I don’t remember giving you that advice of writing yourself off and not showing up on day two…Cam what happened there...:rolleyes:

My advice would be firstly bowling them…;)
Secondly would be stay off the piss enough so you can bowl both days in Qualifying and that would give you a greater chance to advance from that Fringe bowler status that you so keenly give yourselves to fringe of elite…
It’s great to have these extra functions on but keep in mind 90% of these bowlers are there to bowl well, and not be up to all hours on the piss…
Send bfcc a PM, he might be keen as to set that up for you Cam…
I don’t remember giving you that advice of writing yourself off and not showing up on day two…Cam what happened there...:rolleyes:
hahahah
no but the serious advice u gave me on the weekend was great and ive bowled pretty well this week and that is really appericated Jase.

As for the Sunday id had a pretty demanding couple of weeks at work and i think the whole weekend away got the better of me :), next time i bowl i will be avoiding the early squad on a sunday and probably the late nite on the drink too.

yeah prolly half my fault taking the old boy out sat night hey cam haha think he getting to old to keep up with the youngens haha

ill not only bowl but i will stay up all night and drink cam under the table and still bowl the next day
if a next day comes around ;)

daniel d

ill not only bowl but i will stay up all night and drink cam under the table and still bowl the next day
if a next day comes around ;)
daniel d
haha your dreaming

now back on topic i think ill give the poker idea a miss and concerntrate on bowling up a storm on the second day instead.

I really need to take my game more seriously.

And Downey i do believe yourself and another Youth bowler who i wont name were physically ill that night ;)

Back
Top Bottom