Steve Hampson - Car driver of the year

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Just wondering Steve on your way home last night, did you pick up any spares?

I heard you had something right on your tail for several kilometres. I also heard several motorists on the road were concerned for their safety when a driver of a green van tried repeatedly to assault them.

Do you know anything about it?

Yeah i was one of those motorists, i could see something flying out from behind his car as i got closer i realised what it was it was a pin going all over the place, we pulled up at the lights and he was totally oblivious to the pin, but the funniest part was when going around the corner it was bouncing all over the road the funniest thing i have seen in a while. Great job guys:) :)

Yeah very funny guys. I could hear this rat a tat tat from my car, but couldn't for the life of me see where it was coming from. Only to find people looking at me weird, than my sister pulls up beside me laughing her head off, and I wind my window down and was told that there was a bowling pin tied to my car. Some one at Aspley last night hmmm I wonder who it might be???
Just another eventful trip home from Aspley.

I am willing to give 100 VBookie money to anyone with information to who might have done this, or seen something, any one?????

Classic, I enjoy hearing stories about the little green pie van makes my day, keep up the good work:rotflmao:

How bizarre... my brothers name is Steve Hampson... but he's not a bowler and he's certainly not in Qld! He is a mad driver tho...

We were in stiches when Jodie called us just after they left the bowl. What a shame we don't have a photo!!!

Our money would be on George and Jase, with Ronnie out of action he was probably the brains behind it and the boys did his dirty work!

Another great story :p

P.S. ONE STEVE HAMPSON IS ENOUGH, THANK GOODNESS THEY DON'T BOTH LIVE IN QLD :Vette:

Back
Top Bottom