Steve Hampson - 300 at Richlands

Congratulations to Visionary Test Staffer Steve "Hammer" Hampson on a magnificent 300 at Richlands tonight, following it up with the first 5 in the next game.

For a bit of variety, Steve was using a Granite Gargoyle.

Well done mate from Max and the team.

Best news I've heard for some time - well done Hammer, you're back mate =D> Now keep it on a roll!!!

Cheers

Feral

Hell yeah....thats what im talking about....after 8 in a row the other night....then this

On ya mate!
It took awhile for this guy to get it right...from going to Visionary. Now watch out!

AMF Richlands Proshop wishes to congratulate Steve Hampson on his perfect game.A very impressive display tonight Steve, well deserved.

Regards,
Gavin & Mel

Congrats on the perfect game Steve. Brilliant to watch. I am sure there are plenty more to come. Well done!!

well done Steve, first 300 I've seen bowl in league....inspired me !!!!

Well done Steve.....

why win a skin when you can get a sanctioned 300!!! 10 games earlier in the day must've really loosened you up!!!

Congratulations

Broni & Jagga

Steve ..

Thanks for not producing that earlier in the day ... you saved me a shirt.:p

Well done, big fella. You must have cleaned up at Aspley with that kinda form ..:D

Seriously mate .. congrats.. nice to see.

Congratulations Hammer !!!..and with the granite...seems the new ball is already paying for itself.

Congratulations on an awesome game Steve.
It was a good game to watch, hope to see the next one soon.

Just dont do it Sunday night!!! :)

Amie

Great one, Steve, well deserved and now all you have to do is to get a ball to knock down the pesky pins at the Ipswich Twin Tour !!!!!!!!!!!

Flower

Hey, hey, hey Uncle Hammer,

Bout bloody time mate ;) Glad to see you've still got it

Hugs & kisses
Brad, Rachel, Shontay & Khynan :rainbowa:

Well Done To my little bro for a nice game never looked like missing hopefully will not bring that form into the skins on sunday night well bowled HAMMER

JODIE

congrats buddy it was a great game to watch next time hopefully i will bowl over 150 and get a good team game. it is funny how you bowled it when the person who gives you a hard time every tuesday night wasn't there........
well done again mate and as spanner said at least it was sanctiond but that lucky shirt still eludes you for now ah ha ha ha ha

Well done Steve!
It must of been that gentle ribbing that George gave you yesterday about visionary not winning any skins that got you fired up for this big one! LOL!

aphelion said:
Great game Steve. Looks like the form slump is officially over.
Greg

Here here!

Well done Steve, let's see if you can keep that form on Thursday night (that lucky shirt can't be too far off)

Leon & Gloria

Back
Top Bottom