Squads for Greenslopes at 1.2.06 -

FLOWER

Squad list attached - I now have a couple of spots - have used existing reserves - you may get a run as there are a couple of doubtfuls at this stage. As I have said before, if you would like to turn up on the weekend, you could possibly get a spot anyway......

and a big thanks to all our sponsors - especially Pearson Automotive - I am attaching the sponsors' page also - paying out approx. $6900 for the weekend - not bad for a $70 tournament !!

Mary Flower
3865 8887
email: flink1@bigpond.com.au

Attachments

• SQUAD NOMINATIONS - GREENSLOPES 2006.xls
    35.5 KB · Views: 153
  • SPONSOR'S PAGE.pdf
    549.6 KB · Views: 62
PLEASE NOTE: There are 4 spots available in C Squad on Sunday check in at 2.00pm......

Query re dress code: it will be hot I imagine with so many bowlers - shorts, cargoes are acceptable and we would prefer collared shirts but with many sponsors providing nice T's - OK with us....no singlets !!!! Sleeveless shirts for women are also OK.....but not singlets !!!

Flower

Mary your inbox is full....i thought you had my name down already...ill take a spot

Tim, where are you? I now need an 'Inbox policeman' as well as an 'attachment policeman' - Shannon you are in C Squad and I have replied to other messages - have been a trifle busy and my inbox has been 'INNED' but now is empty.

Flower

FRIDAY 3.2.06 - 12.00pm .........

2 spots left for A Squad on Sat. 1.00pm check in - all others are taken right now but do not hesitate to call as things are changing all the time.....

Thanks to those who were thoughtful enough to let me know they were unable to bowl...

Flower

Mary,

Can you please remove me from the sunday arvo squad please. Hope this free's up a spot for you

Cheers Jase

Back
Top Bottom